Note 4 Review, It's finally here!

XTankSlayerX
  • 4 weeks later...

its preety much the best phone out there right now. it has many features that really takes advantage of the high res screen unlike others (looking at you google with your stupid nexus 6. where is nexus 5 2015 ???)

sorry,sorry . im just mad.nice review

Am I the only one who likes the Nexus 6?

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Yep, only because you haven't tried the glorious Note 4.

I have tried it, my dad and brother both have a Note 4 (My brother first got one, my dad fell in love then he got one) and I will have to say, it's a damn good phone, and by far the best Samsung phone IMHO. But ever since I got my first phone (Nexus 5), I've been hooked to Stock Android and couldn't go back to any other skin to save my life. However I will say that in the times that I've used the Note 4, TouchWiz has been very fluid. I just don't see myself every using the S Pen, not saying it's bad however, it looks like it has a plethora of extremely useful scenarios. But in the end I settled for my Nexus 6 Cloud White and have been fond of the enormous footprint of it and the Motorola dimple on the back. Not to mention that I can pretty much do any customization easier and faster updates, cuz Nexus. But yes, the Note 4 is a great phone and would've been my other choice.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

• 2 months later...

I have a note 4. best phone evar.

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro.