Forza 4 is insane fun.

cab11150904

I just picked up Forza 4 today after having only dabbled with it before.  It's amazing how much fun this game is after you can really get into it.  I would gladly pay 100 dollars for this exact game ported to Xbox 1 with the improved graphics and physics.  I think I'd still buy it at the 60 dollar mark today if forced to.  There's just so much replay value and it's not going to get old for a long time with so many cars and tracks to use.  I have played Assetto Corsa and it doesn't really stack up.  It's a cool concept as far as the physics and graphics go but I'd take Forza any day.

I just picked up Forza 4 today after having only dabbled with it before.  It's amazing how much fun this game is after you can really get into it.  I would gladly pay 100 dollars for this exact game ported to Xbox 1 with the improved graphics and physics.  I think I'd still buy it at the 60 dollar mark today if forced to.  There's just so much replay value and it's not going to get old for a long time with so many cars and tracks to use.  I have played Assetto Corsa and it doesn't really stack up.  It's a cool concept as far as the physics and graphics go but I'd take Forza any day.

I used to be into Forza but lost interest after the spin off Forza title it killed the whole series for me

I went through like 50 driver levels in a few days over the summer. 

Great game. The pure enjoyment makes it not even comparable to Gran Turismo.

I don't like Forza Horizon though 

System: Thinkpad T460

I went through like 50 driver levels in a few days over the summer. 

Great game. The pure enjoyment makes it not even comparable to Gran Turismo.

I don't like Forza Horizon though 

I sat down to run a few races to get used ot it and now I'm 11 levels in and 3 championships done.  Just too much fun!

I used to be into Forza but lost interest after the spin off Forza title it killed the whole series for me

That makes no sense.  That's like saying NCIS killed JAG for you.  They might have a similar basis but Horizon and Horizon 2 have no effect on Forza 4 or Forza 5.

Ive been playing forza since number 3 and omg forza horizon 2 is by far the best one they have ever made!!! 

I wish forza would come to pc because there is nothing like it on pc forza was the whole reason i got an xbox one.

I sat down to run a few races to get used ot it and now I'm 11 levels in and 3 championships done.  Just too much fun!

If only they made it for PC I'd be in heaven. I'm stuck with $40 wasted on Assetto Corsa because I don't own a $350 minimum wheel to even play the game right.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

If only they made it for PC I'd be in heaven. I'm stuck with $40 wasted on Assetto Corsa because I don't own a $350 minimum wheel to even play the game right.

You could buy a 360 and this game for 120 dollars and you'd be fine.  I don't get the pc only vibe on this site most of the time.  The 360 makes Forza 4 look great and it is so fun that I have never once thought, Gee look at that aliasing.  If only I was on PC!!!111oneoneone.  It's just not an issue to me.  I love the game and I play the games I love.  I just hate when people say that Assetto Corsa is an analog to this game.  Nowhere close.

That makes no sense.  That's like saying NCIS killed JAG for you.  They might have a similar basis but Horizon and Horizon 2 have no effect on Forza 4 or Forza 5.

Yea but im just weird like that if a game in a series is horrible to the point where i take it back to gamestop and sell it back for half the price that i bought it for within 3 days of purchasing it i wont touch the entire series anymore. 

Yea but im just weird like that if a game in a series is horrible to the point where i take it back to gamestop and sell it back for half the price that i bought it for within 3 days of purchasing it i wont touch the entire series anymore. 

Yeah that's a very wasteful attitude when it comes to things you know you enjoy.  You can't retrospectively make something not fun if you really still like it.

Yeah that's a very wasteful attitude when it comes to things you know you enjoy.  You can't retrospectively make something not fun if you really still like it.

Thats true but years of dealing with piss poor sequels in many games has gotten me like this. It seems its becoming more and more common there used to only be 1 or 2 titles I wouldnt touch but games are just becoming cookie cutters with publishers not giving devs any time to fine tune and polish their titles. It seems like it wont be getting any better anytime soon.

Thats true but years of dealing with piss poor sequels in many games has gotten me like this. It seems its becoming more and more common there used to only be 1 or 2 titles I wouldnt touch but games are just becoming cookie cutters with publishers not giving devs any time to fine tune and polish their titles. It seems like it wont be getting any better anytime soon.

Honestly the racing genre seems to stand against the once a year notion.  It is about 3 years or so between Forza releases and it's usually a good upgrade.  Forza 5 doesn't have the same amount of content but the stuff they put in is insanely detailed and awesome.

Honestly the racing genre seems to stand against the once a year notion.  It is about 3 years or so between Forza releases and it's usually a good upgrade.  Forza 5 doesn't have the same amount of content but the stuff they put in is insanely detailed and awesome.

My main games ive played the past two years were battlefield 3 and 4. Which bf4 had major issues but luckily i was playing on the 360 when it released and the majority of those issues were only really noticeable on pc at release since the 360 didnt have 64 man games it only had 24 and by the time the xbox one came out they worked most of those issues out. Other than that diablo 3 and titanfall. There were about 3 others including Horizon that i played that werent significant enough for me to play for more than a few days to a few weeks.

You could buy a 360 and this game for 120 dollars and you'd be fine.  I don't get the pc only vibe on this site most of the time.  The 360 makes Forza 4 look great and it is so fun that I have never once thought, Gee look at that aliasing.  If only I was on PC!!!111oneoneone.  It's just not an issue to me.  I love the game and I play the games I love.  I just hate when people say that Assetto Corsa is an analog to this game.  Nowhere close.

I have an xbox 360. Had one since they came out. Spent thousands of dollars on it and don't plan to spend a penny more. Microsoft has such shitty customer support I don't want anything to do with them. Also no way in hell I'm going to pay $10 monthly for Gold. That and I don't even think my wheel would work with Xbox. Has nothing to do with being a pc elitist or that bullshit. I personally think Forza is the BEST no questions about it simulation racing game on the market.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Forza 4 really was a great game, I spent hundreds of hours with it. Forza Horizon however was even more brilliant in my opinion, especially FH2. This game franchise is somehow unique with its customization and paint options, it might not be the best looking one but it surely is one of the most entertaining.

144Hz goodness