Need Help with 290x

Adgj533

The most important things are: Do not work on a carpet. Ground yourself as example on a metal door frame before you start to work on your pc.

And don´t get your fatty fingers on the golden shiny pins of the graphicscards (you can clean them, but still annoying if you need to remove and clean it)

And the most most most important, never use force, the card must be easy to remove and very easy to slide in.

You know the graphicscard is in position if it makes a *click* sound. 

Don´t forget to plug in the powercables for the graphicscard.

Ask if you need more help

As much as I love AMD, I recommend 2 things. If you need a card right now, get the GTX 970. However, if you can wait, I really suggest that you hold off until we see AMD's 300-series cards. 

I successfully installed the graphic card gtx 970 gigabyte thanks to all of you, it was a little big for my case (i was suprised bc the card was super long) but i took out my sound card and network card then i was able to fit it inside and its running fine. :D

I successfully installed the graphic card gtx 970 gigabyte thanks to all of you, it was a little big for my case (i was suprised bc the card was super long) but i took out my sound card and network card then i was able to fit it inside and its running fine. :D

Nice, have fun gaming!

Gameface: ON >:-O

Nice, have fun gaming!

Gameface: ON >:-O

dude you are so awesome i hav been to multiple forums never met anyone helpful as you, YOU EVEN GAVE ME PICTURES TO LOOK AT lol

anyway im running bf4 180+ FPS xD if you play bf4 add me Adgj533

dude you are so awesome i hav been to multiple forums never met anyone helpful as you, YOU EVEN GAVE ME PICTURES TO LOOK AT lol

anyway im running bf4 180+ FPS xD if you play bf4 add me Adgj533

No problem :D