White light on the corsair H105

I was wondering if it was possible to turn off the led in the H105 pump. The reason is that sometimes i keep my PC on overnight when downloading a large game. The computer is in my room and the pump light is the only one in the system that i cant seem to turn off. I know this isn't the most "water cooling" question but i would like to know if it is possible.

No, you can only adjust the lighting with corsair link, which is only on the H--i coolers.

You can just take a small piece of electrical tape and use that to cover the light if you want.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

No, you can only adjust the lighting with corsair link, which is only on the H--i coolers.

You can just take a small piece of electrical tape and use that to cover the light if you want.

Ok, thanks it was worth asking

Go to corsiar link ,click on LED put all three bars to the lowest position . it will trun black which is off i think!!!!

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

Go to corsiar link ,click on LED put all three bars to the lowest position . it will trun black which is off i think!!!!

The H105 does not have corsair link...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The H105 does not have corsair link...

The....What.....Really.....! why? they stopped giving sport of C link for coolers?

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

The....What.....Really.....! why? they stopped giving sport of C link for coolers?

The H105 and H75 were made without support for corsair link...

maybe because too many people were having issues getting link to work

Spoiler

The H105 and H75 were made without support for corsair link...

maybe because too many people were having issues getting link to work

hmmmmm. i had used H100i. it was on a pre build i7 2nd gen 2600K but i didn't know these details then LOL. i'm using now H55 on DC i5 4690K its on 4.5ghz and as i remember temps are 10-12C less then H100i on stock 2600K i7. i was using CM hyper 212X few days ago. many people commeted on my post that you will not get more then 5-10C less with a closed loop cooler But i'm getting 20C less on ideal and 25C less on full load. i noticed that more then 70% people on forumes are intenet ninjas the don't know shit about real world operation about a device but just internet reviews forume chats and all and they just copy and paste that by fingers where ever they go. i'm getting 25C less then a Low/mid range Air cooler from a Low profile CLOSED LOOP liquid cooler you " shit holes if you don't know about something in reality why the F...you are guaiding others to do wrong?" i'm not saying it to you Enderman .i'm just expressing my words to them you don't know something and they don't even bother telling that they heard or watched that somewhere on forume of youtube they talk like the same device in sitting on their table now. now i'm being careful i follow logical answer on forums or i follow Liuns's videos buy parts after looking at real time operation and if i give some adivse to some i always give reference that i watch it i heard it there and there. I have on Question to internet ninjas " i'm getting 25C less then Aircooler from a Closed loop liquid cooler give me logical technical answer you shitholes"

sorry LOL. by the way H100i have noise like gas like from pipe .lol everytime i start it  so i'm not using it anymore i don't know how but H55 is better then H100i for me even its a single 120MM Rad loop. What about H75 is it better then H55?

hmmmmm. i had used H100i. it was on a pre build i7 2nd gen 2600K but i didn't know these details then LOL. i'm using now H55 on DC i5 4690K its on 4.5ghz and as i remember temps are 10-12C less then H100i on stock 2600K i7. i was using CM hyper 212X few days ago. many people commeted on my post that you will not get more then 5-10C less with a closed loop cooler But i'm getting 20C less on ideal and 25C less on full load. i noticed that more then 70% people on forumes are intenet ninjas the don't know shit about real world operation about a device but just internet reviews forume chats and all and they just copy and paste that by fingers where ever they go. i'm getting 25C less then a Low/mid range Air cooler from a Low profile CLOSED LOOP liquid cooler you " shit holes if you don't know about something in reality why the F...you are guaiding others to do wrong?" i'm not saying it to you Enderman .i'm just expressing my words to them you don't know something and they don't even bother telling that they heard or watched that somewhere on forume of youtube they talk like the same device in sitting on their table now. now i'm being careful i follow logical answer on forums or i follow Liuns's videos buy parts after looking at real time operation and if i give some adivse to some i always give reference that i watch it i heard it there and there. I have on Question to internet ninjas " i'm getting 25C less then Aircooler from a Closed loop liquid cooler give me logical technical answer you shitholes"

sorry LOL. by the way H100i have noise like gas like from pipe .lol everytime i start it  so i'm not using it anymore i don't know how but H55 is better then H100i for me even its a single 120MM Rad loop. What about H75 is it better then H55?

I understand :)

I think that the H75 is a bit thicker than the H55, which should give a couple degrees better temps, but not a lot more.

Also the noise you had with your H100i is microbubles inside the loop. By mounting the radiator vertically with the barbs at the top, it is possible to bleed the bubbles from the loop, making the pump almost completely silent.

Thats what I did, now my H100i is extremely quiet compared to before.

Spoiler

I understand :)

I think that the H75 is a bit thicker than the H55, which should give a couple degrees better temps, but not a lot more.

Also the noise you had with your H100i is microbubles inside the loop. By mounting the radiator vertically with the barbs at the top, it is possible to bleed the bubbles from the loop, making the pump almost completely silent.

Thats what I did, now my H100i is extremely quiet compared to before.

no no noise is not from pipes its from pump its like whitle you can call it something is grainding inside the water block and the main issue is fans ...oh god ...... they are helicoper routers when on full speed. what i undstand till now its better to controll things from bios then with in OS softwars . power delivrey is better when you are using bios. H55 is quite very quite i'll buy H75 soon and will give it a try . :)

no no noise is not from pipes its from pump its like whitle you can call it something is grainding inside the water block and the main issue is fans ...oh god ...... they are helicoper routers when on full speed. what i undstand till now its better to controll things from bios then with in OS softwars . power delivrey is better when you are using bios. H55 is quite very quite i'll buy H75 soon and will give it a try . :)

Ooooooh thats an issue with the stock fans and fan controller.

I had that problem too. You can easily fix it by replacing the stock H100i fans with ANY other type of fan, and the pump stops making that noise instantly.

Its a known issue that apparently only happens when using the stock fans, because the fan controller inside the pump block has some issues with it...

Spoiler

Ooooooh thats an issue with the stock fans and fan controller.

I had that problem too. You can easily fix it by replacing the stock H100i fans with ANY other type of fan, and the pump stops making that noise instantly.

Its a known issue that apparently only happens when using the stock fans, because the fan controller inside the pump block has some issues with it...

oh . so why engineers i will say blind ones making same mistake even in todays production ? i just check it now and it worked ...i've replaced Cooler master Sikel flow X fans and the noise gone :o

oh . so why engineers i will say blind ones making same mistake even in todays production ? i just check it now and it worked ...i've replaced Cooler master Sikel flow X fans and the noise gone :o

I dont know...

maybe they never updated the design...since the H100i was released white  a long time ago, and now they have just been working on newer ones like the H75 and H105

but yeah its a pretty serious defect, although luckily the solution is easy, just replace the fans :)

i think reviewers should have let the public know earlier about this issue...i had to figure it out myself when i bought it

Spoiler