Bottle-necking help

I have a AMD A8 6600K cpu and a gtx 750ti FTW ATX I want to upgrade my cpu to a AMD FX8350 8 core but at the same time i wanna get a GTX Zodiac 970 should I get the new gpu and use my AMD A8 cpu with the 970? or would that be bottlenecking?

for gaming i woeld go with the gpu .

cpu is oke it has 4 cores and a 3.9ghz klok with turbo to 4.2 it can handle it

I have a AMD A8 6600K cpu and a gtx 750ti FTW ATX I want to upgrade my cpu to a AMD FX8350 8 core but at the same time i wanna get a GTX Zodiac 970 should I get the new gpu and use my AMD A8 cpu with the 970? or would that be bottlenecking?

Depends on the kind of games you're playing, since if you're playing more CPU bound games, go with a better CPU (but i would recommend Intel), but if you're playing GPU bound games go with 970 :)

I'd personally go with a GPU upgrade, and upgrade to a better, preferably Intel, CPU ASAP :D

for gaming i woeld go with the gpu .

cpu is oke it has 4 cores and a 3.9ghz klok with turbo to 4.2 it can handle it

640px-2970481-facepalm_facepalm.png

If you are going to be doing a CPU upgrade, including replacing the motherboard, you would probably be happier with an intel core i5 processor. The 8350 will probably work fine, but in most cases the i5 will be better. However if this is a case of budget, you will have to weigh the costs of what is available to you.

It honestly depends how much the games you play are bound to the CPU, if you are trying to determine if the system will be bottle necked.

Thank you for all the support guys I think im going to go with the gpu as I play more gpu heavy games :)