missunderstanding

tourenious

Oh, I know, I was gonna say, I'm amazed at how supportive people have been, especially since Linus and the team were expecting it to receive some flak, but no, everyone has been totally good with it. Our community is awe-inspiring when it comes to support for its founders.

Too true! It's great to see, I'm looking forward to seeing moving prospects. Oh and also how it might change their production styles/quality and such things :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

This kind of commercial thing doesn't happen quickly, don't hold your breath everyone

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Too true! It's great to see, I'm looking forward to seeing moving prospects. Oh and also how it might change their production styles/quality and such things :)

It's funny, because Tek Syndicate were making fun of LMG for asking for money, but the joke has kind of turned on them right now. That's how awesome this community is.

It's funny, because Tek Syndicate were making fun of LMG for asking for money, but the joke has kind of turned on them right now. That's how awesome this community is.

Haha yeah, I do remember that. It was quite funny though :P in fairness though your right, it goes to show.

The gag with Kane ( lad with long hair and the glasses) was pretty funny :P

Haha yeah, I do remember that. It was quite funny though :P in fairness though your right, it goes to show.

The gag with Kane ( lad with long hair and the glasses) was pretty funny :P

It was funny (but isn't his name Qain?)

It was funny (but isn't his name Qain?)

Huh never thought of that spelling, thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

The Whole Room Water Cooling project was filmed a while ago, they just didn't upload it until now. It was also an excuse to make an interesting series of videos so that more people will watch their videos. The members of the Linus Media Group think it's cool and Linus has already brought something to make the pipes shinier. Also, it will not be hard to implement the whole room water cooling into a new building as they have gained experience from doing it in their current building and they can reuse some of the parts from their current building in the new building.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Code of Conduct ■ Suggestions ■ Report a Bug ■ FAQ with Windspeed36 ■ Useful Links ■ Memes