New Zealand Build [$2500]

This build will be used for playing all games at max settings and 60+ FPS Games like Bioshock Infinite, Metro Last Light and Lords of the Fallen will be played often however games like Crysis 3 and Battlefield 4 will also be played occasionally.

My current budget for the parts is around $2500 NZD (New Zealand Dollar) all together. This includes shipping, tax and other fees. THIS IS NOT USD

I will be building this system most likely during the New Year or past (Jan 10th-15th) as that is when I have a lot of spare time

I will need everything needed in a computer: CPU, Graphics Card, Motherboard, Cpu Cooler. However I will not need an OS, or any peripherals

As stated in the title, all parts will be sent to New Zealand. But I can order from Amazon, Newegg etc as long as it's the cheapest option.

I will be reusing 2 HP Pavilion 20fi monitors, I know this is not an ideal gaming monitor but I would rather have extra performance then new monitors, As for my keyboard I will be using a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014, mouse will be the Logitech G502 Core and my headset will be a Logitech G930

I will be overclocking both the CPU and the GPU, but not by much, only enough to achieve 60 FPS+ Max Settings

I wouldn't mind having an unlocked CPU like an i7 4790K however that isn't a major point.

A black and red theme is what i'm going with this build. Red LED'S, a black case and etc.

I already have Windows 8.1

Extra Notes: I would love to have a GTX 970 in this build as it is an amazing card for the price.