Ingame voice gone

incakola100

Hi guys

Yesterday I was playing shadow of mordor and suddenly i had to go somewhere for like half an hour. I left the game running. When I came back i couldn't here any dialog anymore. Just kept playing the game because i was almost finished. Now i started another game and the dialog is still very low in sound. I can barely hear it.

What happend and what is the solution?

Thanks.

*Even youtube is very low now 

Computer: MacBookPro, Imac, PC to be build this year (2014)

Camera: Nikon D90, D200, D800, D7100 (Facebook: http://paradisethroughalens.blogspot.be)

Consoles: PS1, PS2, PS3 

Eh... Have you checked your audio settings? If your kb/mouse has volume control, its likely that you have just turned it by accident.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just found what the problem was. Pretty embarrassing, I have a headset with a three meter long cable and I often walk around with it. I janked the plug a bit and therefore I couldn't here the game dialogue but the music. 

Computer: MacBookPro, Imac, PC to be build this year (2014)

Camera: Nikon D90, D200, D800, D7100 (Facebook: http://paradisethroughalens.blogspot.be)

Consoles: PS1, PS2, PS3 

Sometimes it is the simple little things that are the least obvious. ha.

This reminds me of a scene from the classic 1971 movie "Andromeda Strain" where a tiny piece of paper jammed the alarm system in a complicated device.  Almost causing the end of humanity if the virus had escaped the containment facility.