BF4 Crashes

It only happens in Battlefield 4.  The game either just freezes so I have to alt tab and task manager close it, or it freezes, says the window isn't responding and I close it.  In the latter, I do get a flag notification about some kind of kernel error or driver crash, but I can never get a screengrab of it because it disappears.  Any ideas?

-Pkron17

CPU: i7 5820k      GPU: MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4g      MOBO: Asus X99-Deluxe      RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 2400      CPU Cooler: Corsiar H100i      PSU: Corsair HX850      Storage: 1 TB WD Blue & 512 GB Crucial MX100      

It only happens in Battlefield 4.  The game either just freezes so I have to alt tab and task manager close it, or it freezes, says the window isn't responding and I close it.  In the latter, I do get a flag notification about some kind of kernel error or driver crash, but I can never get a screengrab of it because it disappears.  Any ideas?

Try using Display Driver Uninstaller to completely clear out your driver and reinstall the latest newer driver.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

update your drivers. and update windows you probably got the bad windows update and forgot to get the patch to patch the patch :P

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT