logitech K360 wireless keyboard colored reaplcement keys?

Hello I have a logitech K360 wireless keyboard (black).  I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can buy a keyboard set of colored keys or replacement keys for this device.  I have googled online and not come up with much.  I know it is an ANSI keyboard with the rectangular shaped enter keys. 

The keys themselves are flat and only stick out slightly similiar to a laptop keyboard.  This is a great stock keyboard and works well, I would really just like to maybe give it some character if I am able too.

Below is a link to a site selling stock keys for it.  Take a look at it.  It even shows a picture of underneath the key if you need some idea of what you are dealing with.

http://www.machinaelectronics.com/store/keylab/keyselector.cfm?id=378&model=5253

Any help is appreciated and I apologize if this is posted in teh wrong section.

Thanks.

Yippe Kayeee Mother F**ker

OO DURKE OO - Xbox Live

I doubt you'll find custom keycaps for membrane boards unless you 3D print them yourself (or order from a factory in China).

Hello I have a logitech K360 wireless keyboard (black).  I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can buy a keyboard set of colored keys or replacement keys for this device.  I have googled online and not come up with much.  I know it is an ANSI keyboard with the rectangular shaped enter keys. 

The keys themselves are flat and only stick out slightly similiar to a laptop keyboard.  This is a great stock keyboard and works well, I would really just like to maybe give it some character if I am able too.

Below is a link to a site selling stock keys for it.  Take a look at it.  It even shows a picture of underneath the key if you need some idea of what you are dealing with.

http://www.machinaelectronics.com/store/keylab/keyselector.cfm?id=378&model=5253

Any help is appreciated and I apologize if this is posted in teh wrong section.

Thanks.

Colored, I have no clue. You might want to look up 3D Printing services in your area.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Yea I hate standard mechanical keyboards.  The keys are too big and clunky.  It's like 1985.  Thanks for the advice.  I don't think there are many 3d printing companies/services in my area.  And as I love this keyboard I don't see replacing it until it breaks down.  it's just so streamlined and smooth.  

Oh well just wanted to give it some character.  I will keep looking.  If anyone finds anything please post and let me know.

Thanks. 

Yippe Kayeee Mother F**ker

OO DURKE OO - Xbox Live