Ubisoft + Tetris =

BobbyG2
Go to solution Solved by rockking1379,

Apparently, Ubisoft can't even get Tetris to run well:

It seems like Ubisoft is having problems with quality control for their games. IGN has uploaded a new video showing off problems that Ubisoft published Tetris Ultimate is having on PS4. Sloppy framerate, glitches, slowdown and more are plaguing the title. It looks like this issue is only with the PS4 version, as the 3DS and Xbox One are running just fine.

http://playeressence.com/it-seems-like-tetris-ultimate-is-having-problems-on-ps4/

The problem seems delegated to just the PS4 version, but in light of Ubisofts other recent releases, I wonder just what the heck Ubisoft are thinking.

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

LOLOLOLOL

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Once it got to the part where it was laggy, I started busting out laughing uncontrollably. xD 

Cinematic Tetris?

DO NOT WANT.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Look Ubisoft making walking pictures Tetris

KEEP ON DIGGIN

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Wow. That is actually more laggy/chuggy/freezy than my Skyrim game with 87 graphical mods... And that gives me a headache from playing it.

Well played Ubi, well played :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

HOW...DAFUQ...DO YOU SCREW UP TESTRIS?! I COULD DO BETTER WITH THE ATARI 2600! IN FACT I DID DO BETTER!

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

-_______-

I think I will stop making news topics from now on here.

-_______-

I think I will stop making news topics from now on here.

yo man, i know you posted somewhere else already, i even said so about four or five comments up from this one

yo man, i know you posted somewhere else already, i even said so about four or five comments up from this one

It's not that. Mods moved my topic from this section to pc gaming.

LOL this is just sad.....

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

keep on diggin ubi , keep on diggin 

post-121932-0-69125700-1418869647.png

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

My bad. I'll do a more thorough search next time.

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

Well, this is genuinely surprising. How can they do that to Tetris? It has to be one of the easiest games to run, and they cant even handle that? Goddamn Ubi. Get a hold of yourselves, and make something right!

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

Well, this is genuinely surprising. How can they do that to Tetris? It has to be one of the easiest games to run, and they cant even handle that? Goddamn Ubi. Get a hold of yourselves, and make something right!

not only is it easy to run, its a god damn classic game. they should be hanged for their crimes against gaming humanity

not only is it easy to run, its a god damn classic game. they should be hanged for their crimes against gaming humanity

Exactly! They have practically ruined it! Ugh, Ubi. You disappoint. You really disappoint.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...