Super Compact Gaming Pc (custom case)

Carrotcakee

post-91193-0-88735700-1418863518_thumb.j

Starting of a new project here with my concept of a super space efficient case. :blink:

It fits/uses the following components:

Swiftech H220x

2 120mm fans at the top

Motherboard (Gigabyte z97mx gaming 5)

watercooled gpu (not decided)

watercooled cpu (4790k)

pci riser card

Vandal switch

1TB hdd + an ssd 

4x4GB ram (HyperX Fury)

Full size atx psu

Would love to hear feedback and suggestions on improvments both on looks and space efficiently?

The build will later on in the future be built, so follow up will come.

In the pictures is also a size comparison of it, the Air 540 and the prodigy m.

post-91193-0-22482600-1418863515_thumb.p

Dimensions: 242x310x323 in mm

post-91193-0-43214000-1418863520_thumb.p

post-91193-0-94895700-1418863523_thumb.p

post-91193-0-87929800-1418863525_thumb.p

post-91193-0-31890200-1418863527_thumb.p

post-91193-0-37039700-1418863529_thumb.p

post-91193-0-88082900-1418863531_thumb.p

That is amazing, what'd you use to draw these up?

Id'e buy that if I wanted a case that small...

Looks great!

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

That is amazing, what'd you use to draw these up?

Google Sketchup probably :)

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

Just consider adding a handle so we can carry it around more reasily but thats just me.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

Just consider adding a handle so we can carry it around more reasily but thats just me.

Me too.

That looks great though!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Following Looks cool

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

Before anyone else asks, That is in fact Google Sketchup

DHOo6F2.gif

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

Will you be making from metal or acrylic?

This is not 100% decided yet but im leaning towards aluminium

And for everyone asking, yes i used sketchup to "sketch up" the idea of the case but i will be using Autodesk 3Ds Max to do final renders later

Handle

Something like this maybe?

I also made some fangrills

Fangrills

Something like this maybe?

I like the place and form! What are the measurements of that handle? From what I can see it looks like it's 2-3mm thick aluminium and a height of 15-25mm. I would asume your hands won't be able to grab those handles.  ;) Besides if your system weighs +-10kg the aluminium 'strip' of the handle will deflect quite a bit which is something you would probably try to avoid. Please correct me if any of these assumptions are wrong.

Other than that, I love the looks of the case and the way you mounted your GPU, can't wait to see the result!

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

I like the place and form! What are the measurements of that handle? From what I can see it looks like it's 2-3mm thick aluminium and a height of 15-25mm. I would asume your hands won't be able to grab those handles.  ;) Besides if your system weighs +-10kg the aluminium 'strip' of the handle will deflect quite a bit which is something you would probably try to avoid. Please correct me if any of these assumptions are wrong.

Other than that, I love the looks of the case and the way you mounted your GPU, can't wait to see the result!

Yeah the handle was 2mm thick and a height of 10mm. Didnt even think of the part that it could bend  :huh:. Its good to have feedback like this! I dont want to build an iphone 6+ here  :D

Any suggestions on the handle for design and functionality?

2. For sure, that'll look beautiful! Can't wait for the build to actually happen!

Lets go with 2.

Side question: I use Sketchup to max but how are you  saving your SKP  to max? without it being one single object?

Lets go with 2.

Side question: I use Sketchup to max but how are you  saving your SKP  to max? without it being one single object?

First you need to model the "part" so its separate pieces, then save it as sketchup version 8 or lower

First you need to model the "part" so its separate pieces, then save it as sketchup version 8 or lower

I build exterior shots and although its very fast to build a scene it comes in as one whole object making applying materials a pain lol..