North Korea has played a bit too rough with the US, US Gov to respond

XTankSlayerX

K now i wan't to see it.. very bad..

Seriously, I hope some good samaritan hacks sony, "steals" the movie and releases it on bit torrent or something.

North Korea.......eat a fucking dick. Your country is shit, your leader is insane, and how not one of you has taken him out is beyond fucking belief.

I'm disappointed in myself for agreeing with you.

K now i wan't to see it.. very bad..

I'm disappointed in myself for agreeing with you.

Why? Someone should release it, hell if I was the sony CEO I'd be uploading it to a torrent right now.

Only I'd insert a fade in/out at the beginning of the movie with large text reading "GO FUCK YOURSELF NORTH KOREA".

Seriously though, why are they letting the nation state equivalent of the short bus push them around?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Why? Someone should release it, hell if I was the sony CEO I'd be uploading it to a torrent right now.

Only I'd insert a fade in/out at the beginning of the movie with large text reading "GO FUCK YOURSELF NORTH KOREA".

Seriously though, why are they letting the nation state equivalent of the short bus push them around?

Oh believe me it WILL be release some day, knowing rogen/franco are some serious stoners they will probably release it by themselves just to make people laugh.

I was talking about the north korea being a freaking shit hole of a country. I don't like judging a whole nation but North Korea is just.. i don't know.. i'm not pro american but they need to be freedom'd.

Oh believe me it WILL be release some day, knowing rogen/franco are some serious stoners they will probably release it by themselves just to make people laugh.

I was talking about the north korea being a freaking shit hole of a country. I don't like judging a whole nation but North Korea is just.. i don't know.. i'm not pro american but they need to be freedom'd.

Watch a documentary wherein a missionary doctor goes to north korea to give people glasses. the people get their glasses, and turn around and start praying to a picture of kim jong un, and don't even thank the doctor.

That country, is a fucking shit hole.

Yea, I don't know if bombing a country of brainwashed and exploited people over a movie falls in line with the spirit of:

“Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:

I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

But it's apparently a brave new world. One in which I have yet to find a link to FBI official statement. A lot of foxnews and RT stuff though(makes me skittish).

They actually did pull the movie?!??!?!?!

yaapp

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

So can the US Gov tell Sony its okay to release the Interview on Christmas day again and can Obama tell North Korea to stop their shit otherwise they'll get another flyby by one of the most deadly machines of war that the world has ever seen? 

yea lets spend billions just so a movie can be released

Well guess who doesn't get their western support this month.... 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Woooh yaaaahh let's drop sum freedum on these suns a bitches commies well shove a miss......freedom spear right in their rear!!!

my rig intel 3570k| r9-290 tri-x oc| gigabyte z77ud-3h | 8gb gskill ripjaws | noctua nh-d14| corsair 760i psu | carbide 500r case | HP ZR2740w monitor 2560x1440 | asus vk278Q monitor 1920x1080 | logitech g700s mouse | logitech g510 keyboard |

cold war #2 i guess

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

How about we release the movie and just say "fuck you" to north korea?

"You are the nation state equivalent of the short bus, your leader is a complete and total sociopath with narcissism problems, who starves his own people to death in order to keep control. You call yourselves the "guardians of peace" and yet you threaten violence against innocent people who want to watch something you don't like.....

..... Go fuck yourselves".

Should be what Obama should be saying on air right now.

I don't think even China will defend NK for shit like this.

Wouldn't really be much of a war since NK really has nothing comparable to any super power, besides say a few nuclear weapons. 

http://youtu.be/Yq2t1FNznsM

0:54

But seriously, a huge army, sure, however they can barely get cargo across the atlantic I doubt they can get any men across.

fx 6300 - sapphire dual x r9 270x - Zalman z9 - Evga 500B - Cooler master hyper TX3 - Win. 8.1 - Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2.0 - Crucial ballstix sport 8gb (2x4) - WD blue 1TB - some random optical drive for 11$

After the whole torturing terrorists report bullshit, I personally want to see the US take the high road on this. Is what NK did to Sony shitty? Yes. Could we respond in kind? Yes - but who suffers the most in this? If we were to nuke or bomb the shit out of the country, all we would be doing is reinforcing the brainwashing that those poor people up there are subjected to. From birth they are taught all sorts of frankly disturbing stuff, like how one of the Kims walked across the border to SK and turned hand grenades the enemy threw into pinecones, stuff that rational people would just flat out go "WTF? This asshole is not a deity!"

Unfortunately, they don't know better. Imagine if you were told your whole life, from your parents, your teachers, your friends, your TV, everyone, that the world outside your borders was a scary place where people were cannibals who have it worse off than you do, where they would rape your children in front of you given the first opportunity, and you must be constantly vigilant of any devils wearing the skins of your friends who might try to go and join them. All of the sudden, your capital is turned into a mushroom cloud, and enemies start marching across the border, confirming your worst fears that they are coming to get your town now too. You don't know about Sony, about the posturing that NK has been making for decades, because they don't let you know. How are you going to react?

Faced with the legions of hell coming to take over your poor village, of course you are going to grab whatever weapons your country, who has been stockpiling for something like this to happen for fifty years, has available and try to take as many of the evil invaders down with you as you can.

There is no winning, no freedom for the US or anyone involved if we do this. The best thing that we can do is somehow take over all communications in the country while staying outside of their borders (maybe with some selected strikes at their nuclear arsenal), and bombard them with the truth of the way the world really is over radio, TV, airdrop pamphlets and DVDs, every sort of communication avenue we have until their society collapses in on the lies it's built up for itself.

Holy cow, that bomber looks freaking scary. I thought it was a UFO at first. man that thing does not look welcoming.

Really? That scares you? We have much more unspeakable weapons that the world could not even imagine.

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

ok, time to freedom the fuck out of korea

Funniest_Memes_when-this-baby-hits-88-fr

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

A few nukes is enough, You can launch a array of 4 or so at every important city and only a few nukes can be stopped.

For US that would be

-Washington

-New york

-Los Angles

-Chicago

They need to be Intercontinental balistic misiles though, and they are expensive as hell.

North Korea doesn't really have long range ICBM's to speak of. They don't have any that can reach the Continental US. If it ever came to open battle though, we would need to worry about them dropping the nukes as tactical strikes against troop deployments or naval fleets.

B2 - undetectable?

You must be from 50 years ago.

Care to expand upon that? I'm sure America might be able to detect a B2-like plane, but NK? Even with the help of the Chinese, I'm skeptical. They'd only have to worry about visual interception from fighter aircraft, manually aiming machine gun/cannon fire. And since the B2 primarily does night missions, that's not a huge risk, since they first need to spot a carbon matte black plane against a black sky.

If you have additional information, please post it, rather than being condescending to another user. If the stealth aspects of the plane are no longer viable, I'm sure many would be interested in discussing it.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Really? That scares you? We have much more unspeakable weapons that the world could not even imagine.

We have maple syrup and moose (Meese?)

Sup.

Not really, there's not much as a U.S. citizen that we don't know about our own warfare capabilities. What other countries are capable of is what we know nothing about.

Just like the whole source of these problems. Most underestimated North Korea's capabilities and turns out that they essentially have a 18,000+ hacker army.

I read that in the event of a war with North Korea they wouldnt even be able to feed their people for more then a week. America, and south korea, would have every advantage. From better equipped better motivated, and better trained troops, to a complete and total technological advantage. Combat losses would be extremely light, North Korea cant even keep their outdated planes functional.

The problem comes from the civilian casualties they would inflict from firing on seoul. In the first hour 500,000 rounds of artillery would be fired right at south korea. Then there is all the refugees to deal with. As with the middle east, winning the war is easy, winning the peace is far harder, and waaaaaaaaay more expensive.

Obviously i dont think a war is going to happen over this, but if a war did happen NK would get absolutely fucked.

Oh and anyone that thinks china or russia is going to start ww3 over an attack on North Korea has zero idea what they are talking about.

Conceal your intentions

inb4 we end up leaving iraq to start a war in nk

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I don't think anyone here would be willing to die to 'avenge' Sony. I wouldn't...

That being said, I wholeheartedly agree with the feelings associated with the mentality. Unfortunately, we (the U.S.) is in an odd position at this stage: basically we're looking at NK:

not-sure-if-srs.jpg

This whole thing is utterly B.S., but the only realistic thing we can do is catch the individuals responsible. Anything beyond that could/would be considered an act of war or some semblance of terrorism and it all goes downhill from there.

Should we learn more that changes the big picture, so be it. But until then, it appears like we are holding the short end of the stick.

Care to expand upon that? I'm sure America might be able to detect a B2-like plane, but NK? Even with the help of the Chinese, I'm skeptical. They'd only have to worry about visual interception from fighter aircraft, manually aiming machine gun/cannon fire. And since the B2 primarily does night missions, that's not a huge risk, since they first need to spot a carbon matte black plane against a black sky.

If you have additional information, please post it, rather than being condescending to another user. If the stealth aspects of the plane are no longer viable, I'm sure many would be interested in discussing it.

VHF and UHF, as well as passive radars are not very new technology. Especially VHF and UHF, which were common but everyone(except third world countries that Soviet Union sold those radars to, like North Korea) moved away from around the time B2 was created.

There is no reason to believe NK can't get some help in those techs to bring old radar up to modern capabilities.

Rumors say radar signature of B2 is 0.1 square metres. To my limited understanding, radar operating at shorter wavelength than the radar signature of aircraft can detect the aircraft.

Also, nobody mentioned from which direction the radar signature was 0.1m^3, so I assume from the front; if bottom of it isn't so stealthy, it could be detected by passive radar.

And even if radar isn't precise enough to guide SAMs(I don't see why not since Serbians shot down F-117), defending force can send interceptors in the general area where they can get close enough to detect with various other means.

I don't know if North Korea has passive radars.

The point is, Stealth aircrafts are not undetectable. Avoiding detection is more than making aircraft stealthy...etc. And U.S.(and everyone else) isn't ballsy enough to risk a nuclear war(on the off chance that NK detected a nuke-capable bomber near/above their airspace). Military Training exercises won't be good enough excuse this time.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

We're going to free the shit out of these koreans. #SpreadDemocracy #Freedom #Patriots

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

Just because you've got bigger guns doesn't make you a better nation or ppl. It makes you more of a bully.

You can't solve problems by forcing good old American "freedom" all the time.

War should never be an option.