Integrated Battery+Case+Screen Cover?

Hello everyone, so ive been searching for some battery extenders for my (Replaced Note 4 :D) and ive cheked a company called "ZeroLemon" that has this following product:

(Zerolemon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 10000mah Extended Battery + NFC + Rugged Black Zero Shock Hybrid Protection Case – Black)

So my question is if anyone can explain how this package works and if its an actualy Samsung trusted and aproved company. Thank you.  :lol: 

Groomlake Authority

Hello everyone, so ive been searching for some battery extenders for my (Replaced Note 4 :D) and ive cheked a company called "ZeroLemon" that has this following product:

(Zerolemon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 10000mah Extended Battery + NFC + Rugged Black Zero Shock Hybrid Protection Case – Black)

So my question is if anyone can explain how this package works and if its an actualy Samsung trusted and aproved company. Thank you.  :lol: 

It's basically a giant case that replaces the back cover of your phone with essentially a battery attached to a case.

No such thing as Samsung approved. 3rd party companies make products for things.  And if you're having problems with Note 4 battery, you use it way to much. Mine lasts 2-3 days.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

It's basically a giant case that replaces the back cover of your phone with essentially a battery attached to a case.

No such thing as Samsung approved. 3rd party companies make products for things.  And if you're having problems with Note 4 battery, you use it way to much. Mine lasts 2-3 days.

I dont have problems with the battery life, i do charge it everyday tough (dont use it that much too be honest) but i was just looking for an extender and protection since i dont have one yet.

Groomlake Authority

I dont have problems with the battery life, i do charge it everyday tough (dont use it that much too be honest) but i was just looking for an extender and protection since i dont have one yet.

Buy a nice case + a separate battery imo

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide