nexus 5 v nexus 6

SAV1OUR

right now both look good so i'm pretty much clueless on what to get. also id like to get a nexus rather than anything else i just like the design of them as shallow as that is 

edit apparently 5's discontinued however there's some stores in my area that still have a few in stock 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Well, they stopped making the Nexus 5 so...

Nexus 5, smaller, 1080p IPS LCD display, cheaper,

Nexus 6, huge, 1440p AMOLED display, dual front facing speakers, more expensive.

Well, they stopped making the Nexus 5 so...

Nexus 5, smaller, IPS LCD display, cheaper,

Nexus 6, huge, AMOLED display, dual front facing speakers, more expensive.

i'v found some stores in my area that still has the 5 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

i'v found some stores in my area that still has the 5 

Peruse the specs for both then, and the prices and then pick one, both will get the latest Android updates for the next year +.

Nexus 5 just because the pricing makes a lot more sense than the 6's in my opinion. Check out the LG G2, it's basically the same phone as the nexus 5 but can be found for a bit cheaper at times.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Honestly it boils down to what size of phone you want. They both have similar performance and features, and they also share the same weaknesses(battery and camera). The Nexus 6 has a more "premium" feel with its aluminum frame and solid back, but the Nexus 5 has a lighter feel(and its plastic). The Nexus 5 isn't that large, but the Nexus 6 is a hummer sized skateboard, so I would get the one in the size that you want.

I'm sad the Nexus 5 has been discontinued, Google needs to make a replacement, not this Nexus 6 crap we're getting.

Um,

Why isn't the Nexus 6 to your liking?

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650