Strange, Random and Frequent Lock ups. I Need Help!

PC has been locking up and occasionally auto rebooting or BSOD'ing. Okay so I will list absolutely everything I know about my PC and it's issues. Everything I have tested and learned since this started happening. Things I've ruled out and things that it may be.

*I have tested RAM, fine
*I have looked in my startup folder, empty
*replaced PSU, twice
*brought it to friend's house 3 separate times and left it there for days each time, worked perfect there. Even with every piece of my setup including the extension cord I use at my house.
*Swapped GPU's, same issues
*CPU temps are usually low and are not causing the lockups
* getting normal voltage readings on my motherboard software
*All Bios and Drivers are 100% up to date
* plugged PC in in almost every outlet in my house, all do the same.
* Voltage and wattage does not dip or spike before, during or after a lockup as I checked with multi-meter and watt meter
* Lockups NEVER happen when running games for awhile.
* tends to lockup browsing the internet or shorty after starting up Steam.
*Will Not lock up on safety mode or safety mode with networking
* It can lockup using 30W or 150W, seems to not matter how much power I'm using.
* keeping fans on low decreases the frequency of my lockups
* occasional auto-reboots or BSOD's
* Graphics drivers occasionally do not load following an auto reboot or BSOD, sometimes games uninstall as well
* Seems to be the hotter the PC gets, the longer it will run until a crash.
* DxDiag showed no problems with anything as I posted above.
*Eventviewer does not show any critical or error events around the times of lockups 
*only differences between my friend's house where it works and my house where it does not are the ethernet cable, houses power and the environment itself.
*tested PC without internet connection, still locked up.

*Ran 2 different virus and malware scans, nothing wrong in that department. 
This is all I know, What else can possibly be causing it to lockup? anything. Throw anything it can be at me, weird things, unorthadox things, things that are almost unheard of. I need this fixed, I have been without a fully functional PC for too long. Let's please solve this now. I'm gonna miss the steam sale. I cannot let Gaben down!

Have you tried using a different hard drive/boot drive? 

A fresh install of your OS would most likely be a good idea at this point to rule out some OS issues.

Any chance Its cold as hell, there are low temperature limits to hardware. It could (This is a long shot) be an issue related to the hard drive getting too cold (assuming your using a HDD not SSD).

Quantum Chaos: i7 6850K | 2x Strix 1080Ti SLI | MSI X99 SLI Krait | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | 3TB WD Red RAID 1

Have you tried using a different hard drive/boot drive? 

A fresh install of your OS would most likely be a good idea at this point to rule out some OS issues.

Any chance Its cold as hell, there are low temperature limits to hardware. It could (This is a long shot) be an issue related to the hard drive getting too cold (assuming your using a HDD not SSD).

yes im using an SSD for my OS and an HDD for my files and games and such. my basement gets chilly. around 50*F. maybe the drive i bought is a little sensitive, I know it works fine because it works fine at my friends. I'm trying it at one other house soon so I'm hoping to find if it is a power related issue for sure. Even if I am getting steady volts and watts when my PC locks up, I think somehow it could still be a power issue. IF it works at two different houses and not mine. this would definitely scream power issue.