On the 31th of December lets try to keep 2014 Posts

LarsReviews

I thought it would be kind of fun, if multiple people end the year with 2014 Posts on their Post count. Are you in? 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Uhhh.... I can't....

That is what you get for spamming :P  

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

if off topic posts were counted. i would have sooooo many more posts. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I can if I comment 1800 times this post without the mods erasing my account hahah

off topic - you could make 1 Million posts and no one would care. These Post don't count

you can actually pull it off. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

My post quality is top notch I'll have you know. 

if off topic posts were counted. i would have sooooo many more posts.

<--

I missed it. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I'll probably reach it, I've been on here way too much lately and I won't have shit to do until Jan' ~20th

RIP in pepperonis m8s

this is discriminating.

you could not post anything until 2554. Ok, you will be over 500 years old, but ratiopharm can help you with that. 

u wot m8?

we can divide your post count by 2.92949355

But it was a boring year. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

xD

im not close enough

I could manage it...

if I didn't need sleep...

Sig under construction.

My post quality is top notch I'll have you know. 

<--

i hate you  :angry:

this topic is racist and discriminatory towards people with disabilities in this particular area and should be put down. anyone agreeing with lars is a racist discriminatory pig.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]