BenQ monitor

Noix

Nah, the XL2411Z would be the ideal choice.

Oh Ok I had looked at that one a few weeks back but I didn't consider it because of the price. But I guess  I could get some money from some where. Thanks man!

Oh Ok I had looked at that one a few weeks back but I didn't consider it because of the price. But I guess  I could get some money from some where. Thanks man!

It is a 144hz monitor which will be useful for cs go :)

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Get it if you want. 60Hz is totally playable.

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

I'm also looking for a 144hz monitor, the benq XL2411Z mentioned above and the asus VG248QE. I live in Australia and love to buy from www.mwave.com.au, which monitor would you guys buy out of the two i just mentioned? Plus display port, dvi or what ever is not really an option for me as I'm using HDMI through a receiver and to get sound, I MUST use hdmi. So my question is, What is the maximum possible refresh rate when a hdmi 1.4 cable is being used at 1080p with a 144hz monitor?

I'm also looking for a 144hz monitor, the benq XL2411Z mentioned above and the asus VG248QE. I live in Australia and love to buy from www.mwave.com.au, which monitor would you guys buy out of the two i just mentioned? Plus display port, dvi or what ever is not really an option for me as I'm using HDMI through a receiver and to get sound, I MUST use hdmi. So my question is, What is the maximum possible refresh rate when a hdmi 1.4 cable is being used at 1080p with a 144hz monitor?

60hz. You must use dvi dl or DP to get 144hz. Each 144hz monitor should come with a dvi dl cable. If you still use the speaker on the monitor, get a pair of headphones!!! Do not use a hdmi connection, you DO NOT have to.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I know HDMI can usually get up to 120Hz although it's technically out of spec so it's a little more involved than it is with DL-DVI or DisplayPort (need to use the Custom Resolution Utility or the NVIDIA control panel if you have an NVIDIA card).  I haven't tried it at 144Hz, but you should be able to get at least 120Hz over HDMI.