Playing emulators on an ipad

pikkie-mahn-mastah

I go to high school. The juniors and seniors have laptops and the underclass men have iPads. I love to play emulations like n64 on the desktops at school sometimes. I was wondering if there was anyway in GabeN that I could use an adapter for USB to ipad and play emulations on the ipad, that would be flipping awesome

Definition of programmer: someone who can consume copious amounts of caffeine; and crap out a master piece through their fingers

Yeah do your best not to pay attention at school.  Even though I'm sure you'll say it's "only on breaks".  Why not just be thankful you go to a school where they give you iPads and use it to learn.

It's an iPad, Tim Cook would have a conniption if his company couldn't control what you connect to your device.

Be grateful for your education, people have been injured/killed for it (e.g. Malala). It'll also allow you to get a good job, don't waste it playing n64.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650