Hardware Poll! Winter 2014/2015

Gachr

@Gachr You could add SilverStone to case and PS.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Voted

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Done :)

Please add antec as a PSU Manufacturer.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

The hard drive size was tough for those of us that have a raid config. I picked 3TB but really I have three 1TB drives.

Also, Antec is a popular Case Manufacturer, but I guess Other will suffice.

For those of us with Crossfire/SLI, we don't all have matching manufacturers, so those of us that have different brands paired up are stuck with picking one.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

@Gachr You could add SilverStone to case and PS.

It was there last time, got 1 or 2 votes. Same with Antec.

If you've got different cards, pick the main one.

Why for ssd size the top answer is "1tb=<"?
If you wanted to say greater than or equal to 1tb I'm sure it would make more sense to write it as ">=1tb".

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

@Gachr You should consider allowing multiple choices for the RAM Manufacturer selection, for people like me with mismatched modules.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

You could add SilverStone to case and PS.

I got a silver power psu aswell, had to choose other. 

And other is a pretty big chunk of the psu votes.

You should consider allowing multiple choices for the RAM Manufacturer selection, for people like me with mismatched modules.

agreed, and to choose both amd/nvidia for gpu's,

although it would get very few votes. The gpu

selection has so few options anyway.

I'll add other brand where there is a big percent of "Other".

Just few more votes and I'll do all the pretty stats ;)

Done. I thought matx would be a lot more popular. The rest of the results made a lot more sense though.