Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare unplayable

lostatlas

Hi guys, just purchased a copy from steam and was very disappointed. The furthest i could go was to go in Single Player, create a new game, watch 5-10s of the cinematics, and have the whole game crashed while receiving some wierd errors, "The instruction at 0xf3f25521 reference memory at 0x00000018. The memory could not be written.", along with some low-memory issue. 

this is my current pc setup:

Processor : Intel i5-2500

Ram : Kingston 2x 4GB 1333mhz DDR3 CL9

MB : Gigabyte Z77M-D3H

PSU : CM 750w GXII

GPU : Asus Strix GTX 970  

SSD: Sandisk ultra plus 128gb 

HDD: Toshiba 1TB 

Monitors: samsung 23" LED x2

Up till now, there isn't a game which i cant play. Even Crysis 3 runs okay with my setup, around 30-50 FPS @ 1080p and max settings. Anybody also experiencing the same issues?

Hi guys, just purchased a copy from steam and was very disappointed. The furthest i could go was to go in Single Player, create a new game, watch 5-10s of the cinematics, and have the whole game crashed while receiving some wierd errors, "The instruction at 0xf3f25521 reference memory at 0x00000018. The memory could not be written.", along with some low-memory issue. 

this is my current pc setup:

Processor : Intel i5-2500

Ram : Kingston 2x 4GB 1333mhz DDR3 CL9

MB : Gigabyte Z77M-D3H

PSU : CM 750w GXII

GPU : Asus Strix GTX 970  

SSD: Sandisk ultra plus 128gb 

HDD: Toshiba 1TB 

Monitors: samsung 23" LED x2

Up till now, there isn't a game which i cant play. Even Crysis 3 runs okay with my setup, around 30-50 FPS @ 1080p and max settings. Anybody also experiencing the same issues?

call of duty: worst. optimized. game . ever

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

call of duty: worst. optimized. game . ever

just another typical CoD hater... you clearly haven't played the game as not many people have complained about these issues

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

just another typical CoD hater... you clearly haven't played the game as not many people have complained about these issues

i have, and then found battlefield and now i dont even look at CoD

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

The game is actually quite well optimized. Hate on cod all you want, but don't spread lies.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Managed to get hold of their support agent at live chat. This nice fellow asked me to run a dxdiag and sent it in for checking. Hope this helps..

i have, and then found battlefield and now i dont even look at CoD

The fact you think Battlefield is any better than COD is laughable. How long did Dice take to fix BF4?

To op I googled and found this

http://helpdeskgeek.com/help-desk/instruction-at-referenced-memory-could-not-be-read/

Similar to your issue so you might find some help there.

thanks a lot clarkey, i'll try and hopefully it fixes it.

You don't meet the minimum requirements do you? I thought you need 6Gb of RAM.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

You don't meet the minimum requirements do you? I thought you need 6Gb of RAM.

OP has 8GB

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

OP has 8GB

My bad

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Maybe try the classic run as administrator and reinstall all the secondary software like directx....

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

ive got the same problem, soon as i get into a match it will crash and shut-down instantly! my pc is powerful enough to run it before anyone asks. the same is just terrible atm!

@Clarkey - thanks man it totally worked. pagefile was disabled, though i really don't know why COD would use up so much memory. Once i set to system assign (16gb in my case), everything was good. With system auto optimisation, i could run the whole game around 100+ fps on average.

ive got the same problem, soon as i get into a match it will crash and shut-down instantly! my pc is powerful enough to run it before anyone asks. the same is just terrible atm!

@Jgeorge610 - If you are receiving the same memory error as me, perhaps you should check your pagefile as what Clarkey has posted. Hope that you'll be able to play soon! 

@Clarkey - thanks man it totally worked. pagefile was disabled, though i really don't know why COD would use up so much memory. Once i set to system assign (16gb in my case), everything was good. With system auto optimisation, i could run the whole game around 100+ fps on average.

@Jgeorge610 - If you are receiving the same memory error as me, perhaps you should check your pagefile as what Clarkey has posted. Hope that you'll be able to play soon! 

so if i enable my paging files it should work?

Dude.  Sometimes programs love the Pagefile, don't know why.  

so if i enable my paging files it should work?

yeah it should work, mine is perfectly fine now. 

Why do people neglect us night theme users?

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10|