New Razer mini projector, my concept

So im currently studying product design and our latest brief was to design a mini projector.

With Razer as my chosen brand this is the final concept I came up with.

Any feedback welcome!

That looks awesome, defiantly looks like a Razer publication 

Maybe a final page showing technical specifications, a table with dimensions, operating volume, humidity tolerance, resolution, cable specs etc etc etc

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Maybe intake fans instead of exhaust.

yep would be good for the positive pressure but not entirely sure how the internals need cooling. Was more of a 'design the aesthetics' project. 

That looks pretty fucking cool...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

That looks awesome, defiantly looks like a Razer publication 

Maybe a final page showing technical specifications, a table with dimensions, operating volume, humidity tolerance, resolution, cable specs etc etc etc

Yep, wish I could. Unfortunately no idea about the internals. Our brief was to work to a 225ml internal volume so that was about all we got really. Couldn't do much more in three weeks!

This has brought about a rare occasion in brain. Now, just bear with me for a second, as this is not a phrase I use lightly,

but believe me when I say that looks fucking amazing. Razer could learn a thing or two from you in product design, and that's kinda saying something.