Razer Electra Review

These pair of headphones are one of the most underrated products that Razer has produced. They are labeled as "gaming headphones" but that's beside the point because in my opinion there's no such thing as "gaming" grade products. Although the Razer Electra, for its price and features, I think is one of the best $60 I ever spent. With its whopping 40mm drivers, it sounds really good, sounds are very accurate, sharp and crisp, and for music, it has the most amazing bass response I've ever heard from a pair of headphones. For gaming, I would recommend this more to FPS players since the sounds are accurate from gun fires, footsteps, voice commands, etc. The only cons I have for these are... a.) They are not really meant for PC. Although I'm a PC gamer, and I plug these in my PC, The wires it comes with are only; one wire without a mic, and another wire with a mic which you can interchange from your headphones to your device. I still had to go to the local computer shop to buy an audio jack splitter, or I would say combiner (mic and audio male jacks with one female jack for the headphones). b.) They don't feel lightweight, every once in a while I remove them from my head and hang them on my shoulders because it usually feels like it's crushing my skull too hard, or, it maybe just due to my small head (literally). The longest time I would be wearing this on my head is probably about 2 hours. c.) It messes up my hair. This is a problem due the headphones itself closing in too hard, after about an hour of use, I stand up to get some water and see myself in the mirror that, not the top part of my hair, but the hair around my ears. They are now down flat to my sideburns which kinda makes my hairstyle look messed up.  but in the plus side, they will never fall off your head and would result to better sound isolation as it promised in the features .Overall, this is my favorite pair of headphones whether it be for music, or for gaming. 9/10. In the future, I really hope that Razer could innovate this more like how they innovated the Razer Kraken. Add some LEDs, make a 7.1 version, or USB version. And I absolutely hope that this product will not go obsolete.

post-112570-0-55253900-1418748547.jpg

If they are worth the money razer will either inflate the price or discontinue them.

OR

You haven't tried good headphones yet.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

If they are worth the money razer will either inflate the price or discontinue them.

OR

You haven't tried good headphones yet.

The second of the two is correct. Razer doesn't know how to make decent audio.

I think you have to try some better headphones before saying the Electra's

sounds really good, sounds are very accurate, sharp and crisp, and for music, it has the most amazing bass response

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

The second of the two is correct. Razer doesn't know how to make decent audio.

I'm all for Razer hate, when it is justified and proven... Have you tried these to actually know? Is it completely impossible for a not so great company to release a good value?

Bose KNOWS how to make decent audio, doesn't mean everything branded Bose is good. It can go the other way.

Sounds like blindly jumping on the bandwagon to me.

Wrong section dude.

Not really tech news and reviews but it should have been on members reviews since he reviewed it/

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I'm all for Razer hate, when it is justified and proven... Have you tried these to actually know? Is it completely impossible for a not so great company to release a good value?

Bose KNOWS how to make decent audio, doesn't mean everything branded Bose is good. It can go the other way.

Sounds like blindly jumping on the bandwagon to me.

I have razer kraken pros and I've heard that these are pretty similar. My review of the krakens is in my signature.

I have a pair of these (that haven't been used in a looong time) and the audio quality is surprisingly good especially for the price. If they had a better design/construction I'd still use them today (for on the go audio).

I really like my electras. Tho I dont have experiences with other headphones

Longboarders/ skaters message me!