why "GAMING" is better on consoles than pc

phoenixgamer912

Instead of actually saying something relevant to contribute to the flame war you are stirring up, rather successfully I might add, I will say this.

If you are going to write something longer than 3 lines, please, add commas, make your text slightly more readable. Not only is your post unnecessary, as the topic is only likely to make heated arguments (that word being a little too generous), but it is also difficult to read and understand properly.

Even if your native language isn't English.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

The exclusives they have really isn't a reason. Not only does it go both ways between console and pc, its even an inter-console thing too.

Some comma's and stuff would have been nice. As far as i see it on console developers are gauranteed an audience, they are paid to develop the game before its released as they have publishers to back them up. this is a double edged sword as it also leaves em to neglect other platforms and rush products because of deadlines. the ease of use and less ardious optimization process are an attractive concept as you dont have to work as hard (dont have to make texture that aremuch better than what the consoles can handle for exclusive and you can be half assed on multiplats) and have a safety net. its harder to pirate console games and you have a gaurantee your game will work and still besellable 5-7 years down the line and be just as playable as when it was new.

i am a little new so yeah 

Instead of actually saying something relevant to contribute to the flame war you are stirring up, rather successfully I might add, I will say this.

If you are going to write something longer than 3 lines, please, add commas, make your text slightly more readable. Not only is your post unnecessary, as the topic is only likely to make heated arguments (that word being a little too generous), but it is also difficult to read and understand properly.

Even if your native language isn't English.

will try better next time and i thought that linus was making a video so this might help him in any way passible

I've owned many consoles from the Nintendo 64, some handheld "devices" the original xbox, xbox 360, ps3 and ps4 as well as my recently built Gaming Computer and even though I don't play nearly as much as I used to with the ps4 I can tell you I don't hate on any of the consoles and I see a good use in all of them. No hate, all love for gaming, as I said before there is no #PCMasterRace there is only #GamersMasterRace

man with this thinking gaming community would be so good but the fight are the only thing that makes money for both Sony and Microsoft 

if they had the option for mouse and keyboard as standard, then i would buy a console.

there is keymander but it is a third party controller emulator thing

will try better next time and i thought that linus was making a video so this might help him in any way passible

I doubt it will help him, he doesn't really make videos that pertain to consoles, if at all.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Just wants to start a war.

#PCMasterRace > #ConsolePeasents 24/7

nope just my opinion  and i am also part of #PcMasterPace

Three words "In Engine Cutscenes" no pre-rendered crap... no problem.

yeah kind of good but i am learning game development and in engine cut-scenes is not perfect all time

Ergh

lets not start this whole debate AGAIN

We all have our reasons for prefering one or the other

TLDR

PC is better FOR ME, There is NO reason Halo, Destiny and Uncharted could not be on PC, now I have to buy a shitty PS4 just for 3 games making it ridiculously expensive 

actually there is and its pretty big SONY no one will buy their pretty "NEXT GEN" console if it is not for the exclusve

for plug and play consoles are better, but everything else a PC is best

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

there is keymander but it is a third party controller emulator thing

I know, but i want it to be standard so i can just plug in the keyboard and  mouse and play

Just wait until @IdortMasterRace gets here, he'll spread his peasantry everywhere!

So doing a majority of gaming on a high-end PC makes someone a "peasant"?

I've heard it all now!

sigago.gif

yeah kind of good but i am learning game development and in engine cut-scenes is not perfect all time

They are a much better option, sure they don't look as great but they are much better for keeping a consistent quality across differing resolutions and platforms. Valve when making Half-Life stated that they thought pre-rendered FMV cutscenes were unnecessary and the same could be done with in engine interaction and Half-Life is great. You are never taken out of the experience because you are always apart of what is happening. Cutscenes are usually not great things to add in games and quite a few people think they shouldn't exist at all. They are awkward, non-cannon, and hard to execute properly. Especially since they abruptly bring you out of the action and only act as pauses in the gameplay.

As a gamer I like to do one thing, game and not care what I'm playing on.  I have multiple PC's my PS4,PS3,360, Wii, SNES, Sega, NES, and GB DSLite.  It's all for the love of gaming, not start some pointless flame war.  sure you might be more comfortable gaming on console and I hear ya there a bit since M&KB just doesn't fit me for FPS's but for MMO/RTS/RPG gimme a M&KB any day.

Project Gray Scale
Intel Core i7 6900k @ 4.2Ghz - Dominator 32GB DDR4 2400 CL10 - Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB NVMe - 2 Samsung 840 EVO 1TB (Gaming and Sratch) - 2 Barracuda 2TB 
Asus x99 Deluxe - MSI Aero OC GTX 1080Ti - Seasonic 760 XP² - Mod1PC Custom Cables - EKWB CPU & GPU Blocks Nickle/Plexi - EKWB D5 PWM 
EKWB PE360 - Corsair ML120 (6)  - InWin 303- NK65 Entry Watermelon w/ Gat Laseron 70g (205g0 & Filmed) - Logitech G Pro x Superlight
Kanto YU2 - Sennheiser PC360 SE - Acer XF270HU

BUT DOES IT FOLD?! https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=963814

post-169365-0-01325500-1418787884.gif what the hell,I've been a gamer of both sides and I couldn't care less for the graphics or anything but your argument is pure bs.Plus you're starting another annoying war on this forum again,it's not like the internet is not clouded with PC vs Consoles post.Anyways,that statement is invalid,if you want to prove some consoles' pros,give better reasons like friends can come over and play together or you could have fun with the motion devices that connects to your console.Please take your argument somewhere else.Just not this forum,we talk about games,hardware,software on this forum,not about PC vs Console.

Link to my knowledge google.com .My most beloved store newegg.com

My tech:PS3,

i5 4690k,Msi R9 390,1600 mhz DDR3 8GB Avexir,Gigabyte Z97 Gaming 3,Corsair Carbide Spec 03,Cooler Master VS650,Philips E Line 22 inch monitor,A4Tech illuminated kb crap and Gigabyte Force M7

i5 4200u,GT 740M and 4GB RAM

Yeah, console games have much simpler setups........

Smash-Screenshot-18.jpg

Remember Guitar Hero? Or even just the Kinect on the XBOne. They're always pushing out accessories and optional extras. Plenty of market fragmentation in console gaming, it's not just a PC gaming thing. Plus there's the fact that with every hardware upgrade they have to leave a whole install base behind and start all over again. You brought a new Playstation in early 2013? Sorry, can't play any of the new games now. Swings and roundabouts.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Yeah, console games have much simpler setups........

Remember Guitar Hero? Or even just the Kinect on the XBOne. They're always pushing out accessories and optional extras. Plenty of market fragmentation in console gaming, it's not just a PC gaming thing. Plus there's the fact that with every hardware upgrade they have to leave a whole install base behind and start all over again. You brought a new Playstation in early 2013? Sorry, can't play any of the new games now. Swings and roundabouts.

yeah, controllers are too hard to use, especially if you used to use keyboard and mouse

I use mouse and keyboard with destiny.

Lodgy G502 and Lodgy K800 KB combined with a keymander I have perfect mouse and keyboard support.   Top 1% for average distance shots.    We will slowly take over the world with this

GLORIOUS MASTER CONSOLE RACE FOREVER

If you wanna dish out $600 - $1000 dollars for more than 60fps because you can fricken go for it.  If you wanna have pure gaming and don't care as long as its more than 30fps just go for a console it really doesn't matter.  I do pc because i got a job when i was 10 doing little things and i saved up. I am kinda poor but better off then others.  i will have to say though the only side i'm on for console vs pc is keyboard and mouse i cannot play controller for the life of me.  i get made fun of at parties with video games because i fail every game but then i go home to my 70fps minimum Far Cry 3 and BattleField4 and i kick ass. So just get  a job doing what ever and get what ever you feel like having and that suits you.

As a note Destiny was utter shit. Order 1866 was also marked to be complete shit.

Even though I play both PC and Console I like the console experience and find myself using Steam Big Picture Mode when I do PC game as it's essentially the best style for a console experience.

Consoles are also very PnP and cheaper compared to a high powered PC. So it does have its advantages. 

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

In my own personal opinion, this thread was utterly pointless. There are advantages and disadvantages to both. You can't blame PC being worse than console if Sony and Microsoft are causing the lock downs on exclusives and piracy. I wonder how the console gaming industry would react if Valve decided to buy exclusive rights to some AAA games for Steam for say two years. Would console gamers be upset? Why? Because their precious little console doesn't have a title when they get most of the AAA exclusives anyways?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

with the way the games on newer consoles have been with all of the bugs, being better than on a pc is a bit iffy. Before high speed internet and large internet quotas you would be hard pressed to find a game that actually needed patches to fix bugs as they were ironed out before launch, therefore giving a more polished, hassle free experience which is the way console games are supposed to be. That has changed in recent years however with more and more games coming out as effectively half assed 'she'll be right, just hype it and fix the bugs later' games (ACU anybody?).

yeah, controllers are too hard to use, especially if you used to use keyboard and mouse

And on that note, a softmodded orignal xbox can use a mouse and keyboard in games if your willing to sacrifice 2 gaming ports for usb-xbox adapters (haven't tried my logitech combo yet).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Just wants to start a war.

#PCMasterRace > #ConsolePeasents 24/7

Your arrogant dumb ass remark is kind of funny, because in the real world consoles rule over the pcs. quite literally. Reason being is that consoles have ALL the power. PC's do not. What i mean is, that consoles is what moves the industry forward, not PC's. 

The PC is 100% dependent on consoles going next gen so they can evolve and the market can catch up. I find it hilarious that you nitwits sit there, type trash to people that enjoy playing a console, calling them peasants, yet they have complete control  and dominance of all the pc players in the world lol. 

Your arrogant dumb ass remark is kind of funny, because in the real world consoles rule over the pcs. quite literally. Reason being is that consoles have ALL the power. PC's do not. What i mean is, that consoles is what moves the industry forward, not PC's. 

The PC is 100% dependent on consoles going next gen so they can evolve and the market can catch up. I find it hilarious that you nitwits sit there, type trash to people that enjoy playing a console, calling them peasants, yet they have complete control  and dominance of all the pc players in the world lol. 

Lol, nice troll. Hate to burst your bubble fanboy but consoles are low end PCs with proprietary software. A console is good in its own right for just straight up gaming with minimal setup, but they are designed to operate on lower power than a PC and as a result they just can't get the quality of PC games, compare crysis 3 on a 360 to on a pc from the same year and you'll see what I mean.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL