Mouse to replace G5 (deathadder, g402, or rival)

I love my G5, but it's getting old and I'm trying to get a new mouse. what mouse will best suit my needs. I want a mouse that is simple like the G5 and very comfortable. I don't want the G502 because it has too many buttons and I like the color of the G402 more.

i have been using a Razer Deathadder for years now. its a very solid option. 

Logitech G500s?

Also, G400s? Basically the same as the G5 with one more button on the side.

@c00kiz don't forget to follow your own topic too :P

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

G402. Got the G500s myself and I'm not too fond of it. I had the G5 before and the G9x after that and both were great mice, the G500s however... it's a good mouse but not really superb imo.

Now, the G402 does have the same shape as the G5, G400(s), G500(s), ... but has a way better sensor and is quite lighter as well which is always an advantage.

Razer is meh, even though the Deathadder is an amazing mouse it still breaks too easily and Razer = overpriced crap imo.

The Rival is also a good mouse with an excellent sensor but I've read here and there that their Quality Control isn't that good either.

Either way, I'm getting the G402 this week. Still got a coupon code here so I just have to pay 10 bucks for it :D AND, in case it breaks or something happens, it has 3 years warranty (standard) with Logitech, should the retailer not give you any warranty anymore. 

Logitech = Good/Great quality + Amazing customer support. :)

As a Rival owner, I can attest to the quality of the mouse. However, there are times where I just feel like I need more buttons, so Logitech is better in that regard.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.