NZXT CAM not detecting anything or am I dumb?

So I got myself a Kraken X61(http://imgur.com/sEDFBuo) and I log in and so on. Yet CAM is not picking it up at all. Can I see screenshots of yours? 

Is the rad/pump working ? Or is it just the software ? Did you connected the pump to the motherboard usb header?

v6i3qt.png

muh377.jpg

Is the rad/pump working ? Or is it just the software ? Did you connected the pump to the motherboard usb header?

v6i3qt.png

muh377.jpg

The unit itself is connected, yet it isn't being picked up by CAM

The unit itself is connected, yet it isn't being picked up by CAM

If you are 100% sure that you connected it right, then download the latest driver from Here, if it doesn't fix it you got yourself a bad x61 and I would Return it.

It took a few restarts for CAM to finally recognize my X31.  Anyways.. all you should use CAM for is to change the LED color, and then uninstall it.  Its a crappy program that uses up a lot of the CPU and it doesn't do anything that another, less intensive program can already do, and better.  Variable speed pump is a gimmick, its not truly controllable, it just ramps up and down depending on the load.  If you really want to control the pump, do it through the motherboard, same with fans.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

It turns out I had the USB cable plugged into the wrong thing. So to answer my own question: I'm pretty stupid xD