RGB Keyboards

ZmanFTW

It's more of a pick your poison at this point.

"Other?" What other RGB keyboards are our there?

Rosewill, Ducky Shine, etc.

i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz, ASRock Z77 Extreme4, G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3 1866 @ CL9, ASUS GTX 780, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, WD Black 1TB x 2, EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W, BenQ XL2420TE 24" 144Hz @ 1080p, CM Nepton 280L, Noctua Industrial IP67 2000RPM 140mm PWM Fan x 6

Rosewill, Ducky Shine, etc.

Assuming that Corsair's exclusivity was only for a year since they signed the agreement with Cherry.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Just recently got a Corsair K70 -- as a first mechanical keyboard, too. It seems like a good keyboard, getting left with the job of following up my trusty Logitech G110. I got to keep my media controls and volume rocker which are pretty important to me, but I did end up losing the USB passthrough that let me have my keyboard and mouse together in one USB plug. Decided not to stay with Logitech because I didn't like how "WOO GAMERS YEAH!" the G910 seemed with the odd custom keycaps, and I literally almost never used those macros on the G110.

And yes, I got sucked into the RGB game. It all started back when I just simply wanted my G110's blue lighting to match my mouse's small red DPI-indicator light, and I didn't want to set it to red. A matching RGB mouse should be coming soon, and I'll never again have to deal with mismatched peripheral colors, even if I end up wanting to change them.

Best selection of RGB and/or mechanical keyboards I've seen anywhere and it's in Australia:

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?cPath=113_1276

The shipping to USA is probably more than any keyboard!

i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz, ASRock Z77 Extreme4, G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3 1866 @ CL9, ASUS GTX 780, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, WD Black 1TB x 2, EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W, BenQ XL2420TE 24" 144Hz @ 1080p, CM Nepton 280L, Noctua Industrial IP67 2000RPM 140mm PWM Fan x 6