The Crew Australia

Qufen

I am looking for someone to play the crew with.

Add me on uplay, K0oki3s.

I am not a potato

Looking at getting this game, is it worth it? Do a lot of people play it?

i see alot of people around the map when driving , i personally enjoyed the game just because you can drive from the east coast to the west coast without loading screen :P 

i would say that its worth it , check some other websites like G2A.com and CJS keys , you should be able to get it cheaper there :)

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

The game is not worth what they ask for. But they put some kimd of effirt into it so it can be worth half price, like on g2a :)

Im still waiting for price to drop, then im in.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

The game is not worth what they ask for. But they put some kimd of effirt into it so it can be worth half price, like on g2a :)

Im still waiting for price to drop, then im in.

IMO it's worth getting with a GPU, at least that's what I plan to do when I get my 970.

IMO it's worth getting with a GPU, at least that's what I plan to do when I get my 970.

So for FREE. Ofcourse every game is worth it if its for free. U are not buying the GPU just to get the game :D

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

So for FREE. Ofcourse every game is worth it if its for free. U are not buying the GPU just to get the game :D

But I am choosing it over AC: Unity and Far Cry 4.

But I am choosing it over AC: Unity and Far Cry 4.

AC unfinished, 99% people now not to play that game so your choice doesn't mean u are giving up somehting super special just to play The Crew ;)

Far Cry 4 is for single players or the multi-player wave mode.

But The Crew has the most play time out of them all :). Its the most logical choice tbh.