[Closed] Gamingmas 2014

linusforsell
Go to solution Solved by linusforsell,

The following games were given out during Gamingmas 2014.

Congratulations to all the winners, better luck next time to the rest of you!

Day 10

Assassin's Creed: Unity on Uplay — Winners @Kayn and @Tie Lightning

ac87t2y4ns_small.png

Day 9

The Crew: Gold Edition on Uplay via Steam — Winner: @MyInnerFred --> @EarthboundHero

bf6278asjw_small.png

Far Cry 4: Gold Edition on Uplay — Winner: @ionbasa

okusy62hjs_small.png

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition on Steam — Winners: @keithxue, @GhostWindGamer and @Jerakl

jus672jsyw_small.png

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition on Steam — Winners: @MountainDrew, @iSuzak and @Kloaked

hasjheu281_small.png

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on Steam — Winner: @TheMidnightNarwhal

jhsy6ujlsw_small.png

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Steam — Winners: @Iankiller99 & @Laputacake

hjske2lksw_small.png

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on Uplay — Winners: @kristaps552 & @DirtyFish

aljslh48ai_small.png

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Steam — Winners: @vandanved & @deviant88

p182u4p809_small.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition on Origin — Winner: @CartertheCOCguy

c123d12ffa_small.png

Good luck everyone!

LInusforsell - thank you for this amazingly kind gesture and congrats to all the winnners - Happy Christmas and a Happy New Years to everyone here

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

Just over an hour left until the final day of gamingmas closes. Be sure to get your entries in before that to have a chance at winning a copy of AC:U!

when is the winner of ACU gonna be posted??

why am i just now seeing this after its over ;-;

Tried my best to "advertise" it, sorry. :(

when is the winner of ACU gonna be posted??

Please pardon the delay, I have not been able to make it home to my PC yet after yesterday's festive activities. I'll draw them as soon as I get home later today!

Cheers,

Linus

Please pardon the delay, I have not been able to make it home to my PC yet after yesterday's festive activities. I'll draw them as soon as I get home later today!

Merry Christmas!

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

merry christmas everybody

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone :)

merry christmas everybody

Merry Christmas to all.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Thanks so much. I think it's really great that you do this I don't even care if I win. (Don't get me along I still want to win xD) I think you are a great person.

Merry Christmas to you and the rest of LTT

Hello everyone, I finally managed to get a hold of a computer. Sorry about the delays, but I hope that you all have been having too much of a good time to notice, haha!

The winners drawn for the two Assassin's Creed: Unity keys were: @Kayn and @Tie Lightning, congratulations! I'll send you both a message with your keys in just a couple of minutes.

And with that, Gamingmas 2014 is concluded. Congratulations to all the winners, better luck next time to the rest of you!

It was a lot of work putting together, but at the same time, it was a lot of fun managing, and it was fun to see how incredibly well the campaign was recieved; Makes all the hard work worth it. Thank you all for participating!

Best Wishes,

Linus

Cheers,

Linus

Wow that really was kind of unexpected but awesome. Thank you @linusforsell for a great giveaway

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I didn't win anything :(

enter 10 day and after waiting 10 day got nothing :( all i wanted is the crew :(

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Wow, i still won fucking nothing.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Wow, i still won fucking nothing.

Don't feel so bad, I didn't either.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5