need help with mechanical keyboards

WidowMaker
Go to solution Solved by STRMfrmXMN,

i didnt know there was more than one option i did it again i need clear when i get a keyboard can i use it right away? or do i have to wait? becuase i was watching tek syndicate and he said something about waiting  before you mess with them

Clears just need some time before a keycap swap. Also, Clears are rare so you're gonna need at least $150 to get started with the heavier and rarer clears.

want to buy a mechanical keyboard i want to spend under $125 and it would be nice to have back light because i stay up later doing hw also i want to be quiet because my room is across the hallway and i don't want to wake them up please post links thanks

want to buy a mechanical keyboard i want to spend under $125 and it would be nice to have back light because i stay up later doing hw also i want to be quiet because my room is across the hallway and i don't want to wake them up please post links thanks

What keyswitch do you want?

From there, what size keyboard do you want?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

ok so it said brown would benefit me the most i want 10 keyless or full keyboard 

Cooler Master Storm Quickfire TK with backlit browns. Satisfies both.

EDIT: That's out of stock on Amazon. Just letting you know.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Logitech G710+ or Corsair K70.

any other under $125 that are good and back lit while begin cherry mx brown

any other under $125 that are good and back lit while begin cherry mx brown

Well, the G710 is under 125 if you look in the right places http://pcpartpicker.com/part/logitech-keyboard-920003887

This Gigabytes one's alright http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-keyboard-gkosmiumbrn

What keyswitch do you want?

From there, what size keyboard do you want?

i didnt know there was more than one option i did it again i need clear when i get a keyboard can i use it right away? or do i have to wait? becuase i was watching tek syndicate and he said something about waiting  before you mess with them

Clears just need some time before a keycap swap. Also, Clears are rare so you're gonna need at least $150 to get started with the heavier and rarer clears.

ok well imma use it everyday for hw so i dont mind spend a little more for a better fit thanks man love you so much

ok well imma use it everyday for hw so i dont mind spend a little more for a better fit thanks man love you so much

No problem. Look into the CODE clears or maybe into WASD's custom keyboard thing.

No problem. Look into the CODE clears or maybe into WASD's custom keyboard thing.

yeah just found those thanks man