Who has the most underkill setups for intended use

EllieThePurpleFuzzy

Core 2 duo, 9500gt, 3gb ram. I wanna play bf3 and I have it, but I get 10fps on the lowest possible settings, including the res. I thibk I win

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Core 2 duo, 9500gt, 3gb ram. I wanna play bf3 and I have it, but I get 10fps on the lowest possible settings, including the res. I thibk I win

Obviously upgrade your GPU, I had that card, man was it a loser. But I'm stuck with a GT610 instead. The C2D maybe can get an upgrade to a Core 2 Quad maybe.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Core 2 duo e7200 oc 3.0ghz

,2gb ram,nvidia 9500gs 512mb.I played bf3 on it with low setings 1440x900 at 30fps.

Now i have an gt 630 and

4 gb of ddr2 ram. And playing bf4 at 25fps

Obviously upgrade your GPU, I had that card, man was it a loser. But I'm stuck with a GT610 instead. The C2D maybe can get an upgrade to a Core 2 Quad maybe.

This was my first pc I got when I was 10yrs old. I had luck that my parents asked my sisters' boyfriend (who is a techie) to get me a pc that would be suitable for school work and playing games so he bought this one.

PS2...Won't play my ps4 games

/sarcasm

Current Build: Desk

My case is my most expensive part

Its Almost 2015 and I don't have an SSD

Mobile i7 @ 2.2ghz

555M

Constant 100°C TDP while playing all my games..(BF4, WarThunder,WOT, etc..)

I've had a 9500gt 3gb ram and 2.2 ghz core 2 duo before the pc i have now and "ve got 30 fps on 1440X900 (dont remember settings), so i dont know what are you talking about.

I've had a 9500gt 3gb ram and 2.2 ghz core 2 duo before the pc i have now and "ve got 30 fps on 1440X900 (dont remember settings), so i dont know what are you talking about.

What? How can you get so much more fps? I am running vista tho

What? How can you get so much more fps? I am running vista tho

I was running XP SP3 back then

I was running XP SP3 back then

Could it be the reason that i didnt reins win in like 5yrs?

GT 330M running Far Cy 3

Could it be the reason that i didnt reins win in like 5yrs?

You can have a lot of crap in you HDD if you dont reinstall in 5 years. And also Vista. 

You can have a lot of crap in you HDD if you dont reinstall in 5 years. And also Vista.

Yeah i bet this was my first pc ever and I doubt i knew how to use it safely. And I lost the cd...but no worries, I'm building my new system in a month

I'm sorry but netburst xeons, running at 2.8 ghz. 2 of them.

I have upgraded the gfx card to a HD5670 so I can play BF3 on medium settings. My card it a bit botttlenecked so it could probably do better with a better CPU.

333mhz RAM btw

Acer Aspire 5517 with AMD Athlon™ 64 Single-Core Processor TF-20 (512KB L2 cache, 1.6GHz) 3GB (2/1) DDR2 667 SDRAM for After Affects and Premiere 

Ran by coffee

not sure if it counts as a setup but NDSi for web browsing

LOL, i used to do that, i had a DSI XL but now my sisters use it after i got my iPad 3  2 years ago 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Sorry for stealing the thunder of the other thread but i thought heck why not.

i'll start off here.

TF2/Gmod/Other games + Video sharing, Photoshop,SAI, Playing minecraft while running a minecraft server, Windows 7. Athlon 3800+ 2GB RAM, ATI Radeon 200Xpress graphics.

Constantly at 100% CPU usage but never bogged down or complained Until it took its toll in the end, it did it LIKE A BOSS. where as the C2D E7300 i got after the athlon PC and even my previous 3770K rig i got after the c2d could claim it bossed its way through a complete thrashing like the old Athlon rig did, i remember you well ol Athlon rig <3.

Anyhow as the topic goes, Underkill setups :D go ahead.

I actually have a story like this aswell :D

I had a Medion 500€Pc at the time; Athlon x2 7750BE, ATI HD 4300, 4gb of memory and some crappy motherboard.

The athlon survived 4 years pretty much constantly under full load and the part that worries me until now is that i looked into the computer 4 years after i bought it and ohh shit. The stock AMD Heatsink was completly filled with dust, the amount of dust stacked on top of the cooler about 1-2 centimeter. 

It was no problem bringing the CPU to 120+°C, after i removed just some of the dust ontop of it it never went above 40°C under full load :D.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

My old Laptop:

• AMD A4 1.9GHz Dual Core
  • 4GB RAM
  • 320GB HDD

I used to run VM's on that thing, maxing the ram out at 100% usage, I am actually surprised my system did not crash from lack of memory :P

Luckily now I have a good laptop and desktop, specs in description below

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

Are you talking nasties about our glorious leader Kim Jong-Un?

No. The dirty little piece of shit Kim Jong Un.

i used to game on my GT610.

GT610_Box__33192.1406623234.1280.1280.jp

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

And I thought gaming on a gt 630 is the worst..

Case: NZXT H440     CPU: Intel core i7-4790k    RAM: 2x G.Skill ripjaws 4gb 1600mhz   GPU: Soon   CPU Cooler: Stock (will buy a decent one soon)     PSU: CM V650 80+ gold PSU.