Would you guys like to see a review of the Nvidia Shield Tablet?

Rekx

So im kind a considering if i should make a in-depth review of my newly acquired Shield tablet. This would come from a new tablet user perspective, actually this is my first tablet. No its not the first time i have tried one but it's my first tablet which i own myself. 

From my past week of using the device i think the review would be more about the software than hardware. For me software is especially important for a device like Shield Tablet.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Congratulations on a great buy! Got one for my self a few months ago. Personaly im loving the game features and the front-facing speakers.

Congratulations on a great buy! Got one for my self a few months ago. Personaly im loving the game features and the front-facing speakers.

Yes the front-facing speakers are awesome

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Yes the front-facing speakers are awesome

Tho a backside is that atleast on my unit, the wifi reception is kinda crap :C

Tho a backside is that atleast on my unit, the wifi reception is kinda crap :C

I have the same problem. Weird considering that the tablet is kind a based on having wifi. 

I guess. It would be kinda fun to know more about it since I'm hopefully getting a 970 for xmas.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I guess. It would be kinda fun to know more about it since I'm hopefully getting a 970 for xmas.

Good to know :-) It kind a sucks to write a complete review if no one wanna read it.

I have the same problem. Weird considering that the tablet is kind a based on having wifi. 

Yeah, atleast mine has gotten a lot bettter with the last few updates. So im pretty about that. When i first got it, wifi reception was better on iPhone...

970 is such a beast card, got one and loving it. Haven't tried gamestream yet tho!

Providing its a good review, yes

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

No, it's gonna be an utter crappy review, you won't wanna read it. :P:D JK

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Yeah, atleast mine has gotten a lot bettter with the last few updates. So im pretty about that. When i first got it, wifi reception was better on iPhone...

970 is such a beast card, got one and loving it. Haven't tried gamestream yet tho!

I'm just hoping I don't have the same weird issues I had with my evga gtx 660 before I stopped using HDMI and started using one of the DVI ports and on motherboard audio. Occasional audio static accompanied by video and game playback slowdown, required a restart to fix.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Well, that depends on what you think is a bad review.

Well, that depends on what you think is a bad review.

Very little information, no pictures (or video if you like), 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Sure. I was tempted to pick up the portable when I bought my 780 but didn't.

The announcement of the tablet got me pretty excited but wasn't sure about the streaming quality.

A good review would be appreciated.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Sure. I was tempted to pick up the portable when I bought my 780 but didn't.

The announcement of the tablet got me pretty excited but wasn't sure about the streaming quality.

A good review would be appreciated.

It will be posted after my exsam. So you should see a review from me 19-21 december. 

It will be posted after my exsam. So you should see a review from me 19-21 december. 

I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks for the heads up.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter