Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB

cool mouse :) looks really wide, think Id still prefer my zowie fk to it though.

do want that whole room watercooling part 2 asap!!!

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K @ 3.40Ghz GPU: NVIDIA Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 OC Edition 2GB Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence STX RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident-X 1600Mhz (8GBx2) Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z & DELL SE197FP Motherboard: Asus Z87M-Plus Power Supply: Corsair GS600 Case: Thermaltake USB3.0 A31 Black Hard Disk Drive(s): Samsung 840 EVO 120GB & 2TB Seagate Barracuda Keyboard: Ducky DK9008 Shine 3 (Cherry Red MX Switches) Blue LED | Head Phones: ATH-AD700X Open Air with ZM-MIC 1 Mouse: Zowie FK DPI: 450 Mousepad: Steel Series QcK+ Windows Sensitivity Notch: 6 In Game Sensitivity: 1.125 Desktop Resolution: BenQ XL2411Z: 1920 x 1080 @ 120Hz & DELL SE197FP: 1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz | In Game Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | OS: Windows 10 Pro

Ayy! Quality options this time!

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Whoo a Luke video!

I don't really care much for the mouse though. I have a Mionix Naos 7000 with an optical sensor and rgb lighting. Plus I can look at the logo without wanting to puke. And I like the ergonomics of it. Still would like to try it out though. 

Thanks for the video!

... this is already up on YouTube. testing out different times?

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I'm glad that i've been surfing the LTT forums more recently. This is the third time i've found a new video before i got an email notification.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

I want be a contribulur!!

Anywho, I personally like that devices are coming with  RGB Now.

Only if we had the power to change the physical color of a product (I.E. change your phone to a yellow color, then switch it back to black)

I really care about aesthetics so the ONLY thing that's keeping me from buying a K70 RGB keyboard (or any other corsair product for that matter) is the horrible logo. Corsair why? whyyy?

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

$80 is too much for a mouse with fairly standard design, yet they still bother putting RGB in it. 

I think I'll stick with my m95 for now.  I paid the same amount for it, and it's a hell of a lot more functional than that mouse is, and I couldn't give less of a crap whether or not the logo changed colors.  Maybe I'd feel differently if my setup wasn't black/white, but in that case, I'd have bought a different mouse anyway.

Also I prefer my mice without tramp stamps, thank you very much.

I have a bunch to say about this mouse. Some of which Luke missed, possibly due to limited time. I've need using the mouse for a couple weeks now and have ten into a thing or two

The whole "RGB" trend imo is a complete gimmick, sure its nice if you get a new build with a new color scheme. But as most people do that on average every 4-5 years or so you're bound to get new peripherals anyway. Lighting effects are cool and all but only to a certain degree. If im playing games or doing anything on my computer for that matter I want to be focused and not distracted by flashing lights.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

First time ever looking at the actual website of the manufacturer of the mouse rather that watching  /reading reviews. 

Saw that you can decrease the DPI to 50.

Playing an fps while being on the lowest dps possible is now on my bucket list , ty.

But looking at that customisation software, what. the. hell.

Looks like someone was like: "Look, I have some old failed code for keyboard customization software here, let's just use this and replace a few buttons"

It ís a beautiful example though of the difference between what customers want & what programmers think customers want.

Mice are at this point where I think that every company doesn't even know anymore what to add to it. 

So their job would be not to F up when it comes to build quality or, you know, ​customization software.

And call me boring, but I don't care about choosing colors of the lightning on my freaking mouse/keyboard.

Lights choices: On/Breathing Mode/ Off. That's it. 

Choosing the color is an unnecessary choice companies like corsair are now forcing on their customers to make.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

Terve!

I keep asking myself: Why is Slick upset about the little Logo on the mouse, but not about the also YELLOW USB-Plug.

That would bother me way more, since everyone is able to see the back on my gaming PC.

Sayonara!

Thanks for the shorter intro Luke (30 seconds) :)

Apart from that, great video!

16 million color RGB on.....everything except graphics cards and fans.

Maximum-Butthurt-Achieved-Reaction-Gif.g

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Would have been better if it had the old corsair logo on it. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Linus, you are getting stale. You are obviously paid off by corsair. You still advertised their "16 million color per key" back lighting LONG after you knew damn well it was only 512. 

I'm supposed to trust your opinion on this?

Well, I'll watch it later. I may be pleasantly surprised. 

Google Maps my location! 4th house from the corner on the left!

Linus, you are getting stale. You are obviously paid off by corsair. You still advertised their "16 million color per key" back lighting LONG after you knew damn well it was only 512.

I'm supposed to trust your opinion on this?

Well, I'll watch it later. I may be pleasantly surprised.

Have you seen the keyboard review? Because he goes over that. Also this mouse is not a keyboard. Additionally Luke is the one that presented this one and have presented all of the more recent mouse reviews.

Have you seen the keyboard review? Because he goes over that. Also this mouse is not a keyboard. Additionally Luke is the one that presented this one and have presented all of the more recent mouse reviews.

I think what urked me is after that he continued to run the ad talking about 16 million colors after the review.

I think what urked me is after that he continued to run the ad talking about 16 million colors after the review.

All I have to say is that most monitors can't do full sRGB so I wouldn't expect a mouse to. Idk of any company that hasn't used that terminology with rgb leds as well. I will say the colors on the Corsair are far more accurate than on my Deathadder Chroma and Naga Epic Chroma.

All I have to say is that most monitors can't do full sRGB so I wouldn't expect a mouse to. Idk of any company that hasn't used that terminology with rgb leds as well. I will say the colors on the Corsair are far more accurate than on my Deathadder Chroma and Naga Epic Chroma.

Yah, they are. Most do only like 128 or 256. Just after that he should have changed that claim

Yah, they are. Most do only like 128 or 256. Just after that he should have changed that claim

Well him changing the claim really wouldnt do anything. You would need corsair to but then their marketing image would be as good as say razer's who actually has worse colors. Trying to set a orange on a razer mouse is near imposibly because it always way too green. I basically had to make it almost red for there to be a orange where there wasnt blatant visual green. However teh stock orange on corsair's is pretty good already.

wow RGB is amazing.

I really dont get it personally. I just use it to show what profile it auto switched to which is kinda nice but by no means needed in the least.