20th Anniversary PS4 Owners Group

Electrostatik

"Processing"

Had to refresh many pages many, many times.  But ultimately I got a confirmation email.  Anyone else get lucky?  

I'm hearing reports that some orders are being canceled.  

15749705939_06c7d070e5_z.jpg

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

Looks cool, but I don't have the money for ANY PS4 right now :(

Though Uncharted 4 is basically a deal-maker at this point, I might have to save up...

Waiting for SNES Wii U.

That would be awesome

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

So far I've have multiple conformations on my order and am expecting mine to come in!!! Was a crazy fight to get one!

I'll be sure to post here once I receive it!  ;)

"Processing"

Had to refresh many pages many, many times.  But ultimately I got a confirmation email.  Anyone else get lucky?  

It would be nostalgic to have one because my older brother and I played his original PlayStation back when we were in high school.  He still has all those games, too.  About 20 of them.   But I've reached a point where I'm superficial and don't like the grey color any more.  

The Wii already stands out like a sore thumb.   Even the out-of-frame 360 is black.  Having a grey console would muddy things up even more.   :P

Never mind the dust; I couldn't tell how much was there until the flash hit it.   :lol:

post-122698-0-39738200-1418619193.jpg

Update: SONY has charged my PayPal account and also sent me an email that they are about to ship my ps4!

I have to say at this point, I'm 99% sure I am receiving a unit! I'll post here once I recive and may even do an unboxing video.

Just got another email as well.  Ship date 12/23 now 

Excite!  :)