I want your ideas for a Gaming oriented computer desk!

Speedrookie

There are no desks that are completely suitable for everyone's gaming needs. There are (or was) a kickstarter for a gaming desk but then got into some legal issues and could not continue from what i have gathered. I am now going to take matters into my own hands because personally I want a computer desk that fits my personal needs. My goal is to provide a universal desk that would fit most needs for a gaming community, such as:

• space for vesa mounts and triple monitor setups
  • easier cable management around your system
  • easy storage for  small things

I have a list of my needs but I want to know what you would be looking for in a desk. I have doe a few sketchups and am still working on others. I don't think it would be a good idea to have DVI ports on the desk because not everyone would be using them and also depends on how many monitors you have. This is a list of what i think would be essential and attractive:

• middle compartment for mouse and keyboard wire management
  • RGB light bar in the back (come with controller for change of color)
  • Audio jacks and USB ports.

As for thing i think should NOT be on the desk are:

• there should be no video ports for monitors because of multi-monitor use.
  • there should be no computer stand attached to the desk due to different form factors.

Im still in the designing stage so please let me know what you want in a desk. I will make a survey once i get some community ideas. If all goes well I will start a kickstarter! 

@ttam had a guide to desks.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

look at the one in 'the idiot' (in my signature)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

A retractable drink holder under the table in is a must, as is a good lamp / space to put one. I also think if the table curls around you its better, mine is a L shape and I have quick access to so much more stuff than if it was just a bar (--).