Looking for 5.1 Surround Sound system

Little background on as to what I currently have for my setup

I have a benq 1070 projector projecting a 120 inch image to my wall currently(will upgrade to screen after audio is done) and I am using a mix-match of old speakers I've collected through out the years. The sound is okay but as I increase the volume the two front speakers drown out the center speaker which impacts the viewing experience.

Only pieces that I've purchased so far has been the subwoofer and receiver below.

Yamaha RX-V377 5.1-Channel A/V Home Theater Receiver

Polk Audio PSW110 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black)

My question is what speakers can I pair up with what I have currently to make my surround sound be great.

What I need to buy is 2xfront speak 2xrear speakers and 1x center to match the receiver and Subwoofer that I have purchased so far.
My budget is in the $300-$800 range. I would prefer to match brand also color scheme matching would be ideal. Not a deal breaker. 

Thanks,

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

You didn't specify your preference on Tower or Bookshelf speakers, but either way I found these with a quick search.

Tower Speakers with Center Channel

http://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-TSi-400-FloorStanding/dp/B00DT4428U/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1417844873&sr=8-13&keywords=polk+audio+tsi

Bookshelf Speakers

http://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-TSi100-Bookshelf-Speakers/dp/B00192KF12/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417844918&sr=8-1&keywords=polk+audio+tsi

Also, speakers don't need to match the same brand as the sub, but minimally you should match the same line of speaker front/center/back for best listening experience, ie; Polk TSi series mixed with Polk RTi series would not be ideal.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

• 2 weeks later...

If you arent deadset on big brands and would like to save a few bucks, fluance makes some nice ht speakers that are very highly recommended.

Their budget set starts at $250cad direct shipped from fluance and comes with 2 fronts, 2 rears, and a center. Very impressive units and they save you some coin.

http://fluance.com/product/AVHTB_Surround_Sound_Home_Theater_5_Speaker_System.eng-97.html

Hth

Current System Specs:

MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming     CPU: Intel i5 9600k      GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 ti FTW Ultra Silent    PSU: EVGA 750 G2 80+ gold

Ram:  16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200    Storage: 500 GB Samsung 970 EVO/ 4TB WD Blue Case: Corsair 275R-White

I would go for keff eggs they are pretty insane to be honest. You just need to make sure you sub can cope with the slightly higher frequency's that the crossover will need to fill in for.

Thanks for replies.

I will look into @RogueCow suggestions. 

Thanks again

Monoprice also makes a budget 5.1 system for like $80 that are very highly reviewed for their low price.

They are smaller speakers (not towers like the fluance) and may be better for a smaller room.

Just add a receiver and if you really tried you could sneak a full system in for under $200-300

Current System Specs:

MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming     CPU: Intel i5 9600k      GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 ti FTW Ultra Silent    PSU: EVGA 750 G2 80+ gold

Ram:  16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200    Storage: 500 GB Samsung 970 EVO/ 4TB WD Blue Case: Corsair 275R-White