Apple Watch DEMO

Pelop17

Kinda like the Idea, curious to see if they really bring that style to the Phones aswell, that would be kinda sweet

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

woo...

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Looks very clunky imo

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

I order my pebble watch yesterday and i am waiting to come :)

I am very excited also about the release of apple watch ( hope to get my hands on it )

like all other smart watches i have seen in looks like it would only ever be useful as a fitness thingy, but then its a very expensive fitness thingy.

I wish it was round and sexier :( i'll be waiting for the 2nd gen hopefully round apple watch

I order my pebble watch yesterday and i am waiting to come :)

I am very excited also about the release of apple watch ( hope to get my hands on it )

Yeah I got a used pebble on eBay for $90 when I got my iPhone 6 plus, and that was 2 weeks before the price drop...but I still love it lol. As far as apple watch I'll get generation 2 with my 2016 tax refund. I'm not a huge fan of buying 1st gen product in "most" cases.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

Yeah I got a used pebble on eBay for $90 when I got my iPhone 6 plus, and that was 2 weeks before the price drop...but I still love it lol. As far as apple watch I'll get generation 2 with my 2016 tax refund. I'm not a huge fan of buying 1st gen product in "most" cases.

Nice ,

I will aslo try to develop apps to start my programming career

Meh looks kinda pointless

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

It's all fun and games till I hear about the battery life. I'm one of those people that use a watch for more then just an accessory. Though I do like my watch to stand out.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

I've said it before and i'll say it again...

It's a solution where there isn't a problem

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

That video is pretty terrible. they couldn't have gone over and re recorded the audio in a quiet environment? 

//Does not work. Needs fixing

Who is using a smart watch for input? Like why would my mate want a finger painted message on a teeny screen?

I really get smart watches for notifications and the like. I throw my phone on my bed and forget about it and come back to missed messages/calls etc.

Having notifications popping up on a watch and letting me check my phone or reply makes a lot of sense to me.

What doesn't make sense to me is "Lets send your mate your heartbeat, I'm sure thats what his day needs".

And some of that UI stuff looked pretty damn small. Hope those call / message things aren't actually supposed to be pressed with the finger as they look teeny.

Android Wear everything being huge might not look quite as good, but it seems far more usable.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

I've said it before and i'll say it again...

It's a solution where there isn't a problem

You talking about smartwatches in general? Because there are few things more annoying than fishing my phone out of my jacket inner pocket to skip a song on my playlist. Or rummaging inside my jacket to turn down the volume before I take off my headphones in the cash register at the supermarket. I bring music everywhere. Just wish there was a smartwatch that looks like the all metal Sony Smartwatch 2, but with NFC and not shitty battery life.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

You talking about smartwatches in general? Because there are few things more annoying than fishing my phone out of my jacket inner pocket to skip a song on my playlist. Or rummaging inside my jacket to turn down the volume before I take off my headphones in the cash register at the supermarket. I bring music everywhere. Just wish there was a smartwatch that looks like the all metal Sony Smartwatch 2, but with NFC and not shitty battery life.

In line controls.

You shouldn't be buying a several hundred dollars smartwatch just to control your music

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

In line controls.

You shouldn't be buying a several hundred dollars smartwatch just to control your music

Read the whole post. "But with NFC".

And inline controls is exactly what I'm using. It's a pain in the ass, like I already described in great detail.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Read the whole post. "But with NFC".

And inline controls is exactly what I'm using. It's a pain in the ass, like I already described in great detail.

What? You don't have to take inline controls out of your pocket, that's what you described

That's a watch?

Looks like an iphone micro with a watchstrap.

What? You don't have to take inline controls out of your pocket, that's what you described

But I have to open my jacket and fish for it.