Looking for decent IEM's

Ikaros18

Hi guys, so I was wondering if you guys could recommend some decent IEM's around the 100~150 dollar price range. Main concern is build quality, so I don't really need an amazing sounding IEM, as long as it sounds good and loud enough that's it.

I personally use these http://www.amazon.com/AudioTechnica-ATH-CKN50BL-In-Ear-Dynamic-Headphones/dp/B00ABULXG4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1417243937&sr=8-4&keywords=ckn50

They are great! Extremely durable (it has been through the washing machine twice and it still sounds like how it was when i opened it), super loud (with my samsung s3) and it latches onto your ear when you shove it in. Extremely useful if you workout too!

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

I personally use these http://www.amazon.com/AudioTechnica-ATH-CKN50BL-In-Ear-Dynamic-Headphones/dp/B00ABULXG4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1417243937&sr=8-4&keywords=ckn50

They are great! Extremely durable (it has been through the washing machine twice and it still sounds like how it was when i opened it), super loud (with my samsung s3) and it latches onto your ear when you shove it in. Extremely useful if you workout too!

Thanks mate !

The Audio Technica CKM500's are a good choice. They are a bit more punchy on bass but they serve you well for $60.

I'll check them out :)

If you guys can find anything that looks like the Sennheiser IE 8's or the Audio Technica ATH-IM01's, I'd appreciate it !