Bass Heavy IEMs?

Ace307

Razer Hammerhead Pros. I know, it's Razer, but they do have some heavier bass, as that is what they're marketed for. Which I love, since I mainly listen to EDM. I own a pair and they're pretty decent and have a good aluminum build quality. Certainly not the best, but check them out.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Razer Hammerhead Pros. I know, it's Razer, but they do have some heavier bass, as that is what they're marketed for. Which I love, since I mainly listen to EDM. I own a pair and they're pretty decent and have a good aluminum build quality. Certainly not the best, but check them out.

Razer Hammerheads

Ill take a look at them thank you :)

MEE SP-51. Read the reviews and it should suit your bass needs.

Extreme Bass:

When it said “extreme bass”, it wasn’t kidding. The base on these is absolutely ridiculous. Bowel enducing, impactful, almost painful bass. Whenever there is even a touch of bass, it starts farting out  earthquakes of deep bass. It comes out when uncalled for almost everytime. Really, despite the monstrous bass, I really couldn't find a way to really enjoy the extreme plates.

Enhanced Bass:

This is when things get good. A large amount of bass is cut from the extreme bass, giving it more balance.The bass suddenly tightens up. The treble is nice and clear but unfortunately there is lots of sibilance that comes with the treble. Most of the time, it is fine and out of the way, but when it shows up, things end up very bad. Listening the Lil' Wayne's extremely squeaky voice in " 6 foot 7 foot" was nearly unbearable.  Despite the sibilance, I feel that this is still very good sounding with a slight V- Shaped sound sig with slightly recessed mids and vocals and a powerful low end and treble. If only it were less fatiguing...

Neutral Bass:

Well, yes, the bass is very neutral on these and clarity is very decent. Mids are much less recessed and bass is well contained. The sibilance is much lessened. These (obviously) are the most balanced of the three, offering excellent clarity. However, if you are looking for tip-top clarity, these aren't your top choice. These are decent, but if clarity and balance is all you are looking for you are better off with something like the HiFiMan RE0 and the Sunrise Xcape or maybe even Mee's own A151. In the end, these still are quite clear, but it isn't at the top of the competition.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3