Beats Solo Replacement

Nathaniel Vazquez

Ive had my Beats Solos for about 3 years now (go ahead and hate,they were a gift) so the cushion is starting to go. I enjoy the sound of these headphones, but think I can have better. I would like something their size and fold-able since i use them while on the bus, in the car, and such. Are there any good headphones that would be a lot more comfortable and be good for genres like EDM? I would like to keep prices under $200 USD so i would be able to use the rest of my money for holiday gifts for my family. Oh and it would be nice to have inline controls since they would be primarily be used on my phone. Thanks!  :)

ATH-M40x

You'll need an aftermarket cable if you want a remote+mic though.

"Rawr XD"

You might like the sennheiser urban ears or whatever they're called.

They're 219$ and they're called Urbanite. http://en-ca.sennheiser.com/music-headphones-portable

Yes I read the OP and saw the 200$ budget. Figured it might be possible for OP to stretch a bit if he decided he wants these. 

@LinusTech's review:

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

You might like the sennheiser urban ears or whatever they're called.

They're 219$ and they're called Urbanite. http://en-ca.sennheiser.com/music-headphones-portable

Yes I read the OP and saw the 200$ budget. Figured it might be possible for OP to stretch a bit if he decided he wants these. 

@LinusTech's review:

oh lol i was just going through Linus's video of this,and im really compelled to get them. They look amazing and sound like it would apply well to me.