HyperX Cloud or Elite prisms or G930?

Sintaen

So I would like to know first of all, how are the G930's? I've heard REALLY good things about them but I tried on the G430's a time ago and tbh they were super uncomfortable. The earcups werent that comfortable and I could feel like cheap plastic so I wanted to know if the G930's were good now that they are on sale in amazon. In terms of comfortability, sound quality how are they?

Also comparing these to the elite prisms how would they be? To the HyperX?

Yeah i currently have some G430s, not super uncomfortable, but the ear cup material isn't as nice as some leatherette ones are, like bose or beats. The build quality seems pretty crap, i agree about the cheap plastic, and a major problem with loud static whenever i adjust the sound using the inline mic and volume control, which may be just my headset but i'm thinking it is a logitech problem because i have some logitech Z553 speakers that have the exact same problem when adjusting the sound using their control node.

I have been looking at the HyperX clouds as well and i think thats what im going to get, i haven't heard of the elite prisms, but im no expert.

I think after having 2/2 of my logitech sound devices having the exact same major problem i will be steering away from logitech in the future, and the clouds look like a really good choice for the price, so personally i would go with tem. 

Goodluck! :D

Dam I was hoping that the G930's were a bit different since I've heard that the earcups were leather and they were the best headsets from logitech :(

I did want a wireless one but I guess they are causing too much trouble? :(