Best Headphone for $50 or less

FLAMMABLEGAS17481

I want to for Many reasons, i want them to sound good BUT i know this isn't really the point, is there surround sound headphones that sound good ? for that price

thanks

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

Check this video out. Gaming headsets at that price range will almost always suck. Headphone plus seperate mic all the way at that price.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

i already use headpones and mic seperate

i already use headpones and mic seperate

Completely read the topic wrong. I thought you said headset in my mind. But in this video they do still recommend the best headphones for under that price.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Completely read the topic wrong. I thought you said headset in my mind. But in this video they do still recommend the best headphones for under that price.

Ok Thanks

Ok Thanks

Yeah just check it out and tell me what you think of the headsets they show, they explain how they sound and why they are good. Teksyndicate knows plenty about sounds. 

Yeah just check it out and tell me what you think of the headsets they show, they explain how they sound and why they are good. Teksyndicate knows plenty about sounds. 

its all good, will ask if need help