CSGO Dreamhack LDLC vs Fnatic pixelwalking

FunkyFeatures

Hey

So the guys that watched the stream, probably know what i am talking about.

Fnatic used pixelwalking, which is against the rules of the tournament, and made a massive comeback from 3-13 to 16-13.

What do you guys think?

Should fnatic get disqualified, should they get "banned" for a certain amount of time, should they replay the match from 13-3?

I'd love to hear what people from LTT thinks about this.

And for the guys who didn't watch, it should be easy to search fnatic vs ldlc pixelwalking. It is basically a cheat, it allowed olof to watch the whole map all of the rounds, with no fire returned, and worked kind of like a visibility hack, so fnatic always knew what was coming, a, b, split, lurk whatever happened on the map.

I personally think:

Since epsilon and titan was dq'ed, fnatic should be punished for their actions, please don't blame me for it, i myself am kinda a fnatic fan, and remember, this is MY personal opinion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/2noubs/fnatic_boost_is_legal_according_to_admins/

http://i.imgur.com/gxoowYL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/78eRmsE.jpg

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

DH Admins checked and I believe it actually isn't against the rules

DH Admins checked and I believe it actually isn't against the rules

they are still deciding atm but u can clearly see that fnatic are breaking one of the rules that dreamhack set

Sorry, i tried to find something, apparently not hard enough :)

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

they are still deciding atm but u can clearly see that fnatic are breaking one of the rules that dreamhack set

Nope. He was standing on his teammate which is NOT pixelwalling or whatever.

Here's the final final decision:

Pixelwalking is not against the rules of DHW14. The rules being posted everywhere are of DHS13. HellSpawn has claimed a rule book was handed out to all teams, NBK claims they never received such a book.

From the boost in CT spawn of Overpass you can see through textures and cannot be shot through areas that you can see through (imagine being able to hide behind a box where the enemy cannot see or shoot you, but you can see and shoot them).

Both LDLC and Fnatic boosted in CT spawn. Fnatic exploited worse and more frequently, but that is irrelevant. The fact that LDLC boosted that one time and was able to see through some textures means that the game was to be replayed from 0-0, rather than the initial decision of replaying from LDLC 12 - 3 Fnatic.

And lastly Fnatic forfeited just as NiP beat VP on Nuke in their Semi's. LDLC is therefore playing off against Na'Vi in their Semi's.