[US] Amazon Hyper X Cloud - $59.99

bacosta1993

they have been 60 bucks for months due to "sales"  maybe after the holidays they we will finally see them at 100 bucks

they have been 60 bucks for months due to "sales"  maybe after the holidays they we will finally see them at 100 bucks

Yeah I just wanted to let people know if anyone was interested.

Eurgh, headsets.

The reviews are pretty good on it actually. I might pick one up just to see if they are any good. Worse case scenario, they suck and I return them for $5.

Over hyped, but if I needed a headset and only had less than $100 these are the ones that I would get.

My PC: i7 3770k @ 4.4 Ghz || Hyper 212 Evo || Intel Extreme Motherboard DZ77GA || EVGA Hybrid 980ti || Corsair Vengeance Blue 16GB || Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB || WD Black 1TB

Peripherals: Corsair K70 RGB || Sentey Pro Revolution Gaming Mouse || Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Headphone || Benq XL2420Z Monitor

The headset is extremely comfortable. I've owned mine for a few months and it fits large heads and ears very well. The microphone however is not great, people were saying I wasn't very clear when using it - though I will only use it as a backup in case my main microphone dies. There is plenty of cord(s) and there is a changeable earpad if needed, but I haven't used it.