Introducing I..

sissj

Hi my name is AlexfromTarget but my real name is Jake. I like pie ALLOT and I also love pc gaming and modding...  lets be friends 

*puts hand out awkwardly to shake* 

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Eyy!

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Tanks dude  ;)

tumblr_mpp6qiazSW1s99dcoo1_400.gif

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Hi! Make sure you've read the Code of Conduct before you get too far, especially the core values, and I'm sure we'll get along just fine :)

Also remember to follow threads that you've created by clicking the "follow" thread in the top left of the thread.

HTTP/2 203

*shakes hands with.. here we go.. 

T.VengeancewittingXTankSlayerXDarkmanNeatSquidYTcolonel_mortis

Oh yea.. and 

TheHolyCawCaw

*shakes hands with.. here we go.. 

T.VengeancewittingXTankSlayerXDarkmanNeatSquidYTcolonel_mortis

*shakes hand back*

BTW, to tag members so they get a notification, you can either do @ or

[member='alexfromtarget']

You also get notifications if you're quoted, or if someone replies to a thread that you're following.

And editing posts is generally preferable to making a new one when making minor adjustments as you have above :)

HTTP/2 203

Ta colonel and ello 

NuroKnight

By the way how do you make a show/hide menu to show off links builds etc..?

You didn't shake hands with me.  :(

Anyways welcome to the forums. you'll be able to read this if you're using Night Theme.

By the way how do you make a show/hide menu to show off links builds etc..?

You just need to type

[spoiler="Text next to the button"]<contentthis can wrap onto multiple linesand can contain nested spoilers, images, and anything else>[/spoiler]

And it will look a little like

<content

this can wrap onto multiple lines

and can contain nested spoilers, images, and anything else>

HTTP/2 203

Hi, have fun, dont be a dick, follow your own topics, and be fun ;)

W2fnoss.gif

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

*shakes hands with 

Yummychickenblue

@colonel_mortis where do i put the [spoiler="Text next to the button"]<content

[/spoiler]                                                                                           ?? on my profile or on a post. Also will it stay there permenantly?

@colonel_mortis where do i put the [spoiler="Text next to the button"]<content

[/spoiler]                                                                                           ?? on my profile or on a post. Also will it stay there permenantly?

if you put it in the post, then it will hide the content in that post like so

content

but you can also use the same code on the profile 

also, to get the spoiler thingy, you can jsut use the third button on the top line when youre writing a post ;)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Thank you!

<snip since formatting messed up, but it's a couple of posts above>

You can put it anywhere you like to make collapsible content, and it will stay there permanently.

If you are planning to have it at the end of your posts, you need to add it to your settings -> Signature.

HTTP/2 203

Thank you!

anytime. also, when you reply to someone, either quote them, or mention them like so

@MemberNameor[member='memberName']

so that he/she/it/seriouslymikey gets a notification :)