I need help to remember something. >.> -run -windows

MasterRaceFanBoy
Go to solution Solved by MasterRaceFanBoy,

There is a /debug flag for Tera... You can either append it to the shortcut or hit Win+R and run "c:\Program Files (x86)\TERA\TERA-Launcher.exe /debug" which will create a Host.Developer log, a Download.Developer log, a Launcher.Developer log, and a Patcher.Developer log in c:\Program Files (x86)\TERA\.

Is that what you mean?

-window at the end of target.. nvm I fixed it. It didn't worked before cause I had wrong location on the exe file.. thx anyway.

..I'm having a problem with a game. And some time a go I knew there was a way to see what files does it fail when you start the game. The game is called Tera. I had this back in to 2012 same problem. But what I did it was a shortcut on desktop of the launcher. Right click - properties - Shortcut - Target or Start in, but im sure it is Start in.. Here I was adding at the end of the game/program name -run or -windows I'm not sure, what it was. the game started in a windows as CMD and it started to show all the files that was loading so when the launcer stoped working I could see in the "cmd" windows which file was it's foult. I'm not sure if you guys understand what I mean, but if some1 does, pleas help me around. The game is 33gb.. dnt have the mood to download it again.

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

There is a /debug flag for Tera... You can either append it to the shortcut or hit Win+R and run "c:\Program Files (x86)\TERA\TERA-Launcher.exe /debug" which will create a Host.Developer log, a Download.Developer log, a Launcher.Developer log, and a Patcher.Developer log in c:\Program Files (x86)\TERA\.

Is that what you mean?

Is that what you mean?

-window at the end of target.. nvm I fixed it. It didn't worked before cause I had wrong location on the exe file.. thx anyway.

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

doesn't /window (-window) just run the game in Windowed mode? There's no real debugging value to that if you're having issues with the game.

EDIT... never mind... apparently there is some debugging value to Windowed mode for the launcher. Interesting. Cool beans.