Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer (Not Tech)

SaleemVFX

MY GOOD it looks awesome 

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

Just watched it. Its awesome

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

it's gonna be cool but the story line is gonna be shitty. Quote me.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

so NOPE to that light saber

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

quoted <3

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

post-29966-ITS-HAPPENING-gif-Ron-Paul-HD

having watched the 6 movies recently i am so fucking ready for this shit

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I.. I need a towel.. 

I mean seriously. That sith guy has my ideal lightsabre. (I always found the lack of a guard to be idiotic)

nXNWsKy.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

too early to judge

too early to judge

There's nothing to judge yet. It was a prediction

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I.. I need a towel.. 

I mean seriously. That sith guy has my ideal lightsabre. (I always found the lack of a guard to be idiotic)

nXNWsKy.gif

Agreed. A guard makes a ton of sense on pretty much any weapon designed to be a sword, especially when it's up against other sword like weapons. Plus that guard looks amazing.

Oh man oh man oh man. So much hype.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Agreed. A guard makes a ton of sense on pretty much any weapon designed to be a sword, especially when it's up against other sword like weapons. Plus that guard looks amazing.

I can't wait to see what kind of coreography they'll use for the fighting with this character. He's heavy footed and drops down in a low stance in this trailer (+ The sword that looks like it's a lightsabre version of a greatsword  :wub: )

I hope he's really brutal ^_^ . And kills one or two of the main characters 

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I.. I need a towel.. 

"AAAH! I sliced my f**king hand again! Good thing robot hands are so common these days."

Also, one of my fav artists @f_francavilla was scary quick to draw this.

B3ii9uPCYAACBQ-.jpg

EDIT: This made me chuckle.

B3igJDECQAAbbLT.jpg

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

What did they do to the poor Astromech droids?

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

"AAAH! I sliced my f**king hand again! Good thing robot hands are so common these days."

And someone holding a lightsabre that's hot enough to melt a door two inches from his own face is realistic? xD

The trailer is awesome, but putting not tech in the title suddenly doesn't mean you can post in this subforum. This is GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Come on people. Keep it organized.

I'd also like to see at least ONE vibroblade!

And if you do not get what im referencing PLAY KOTOR!!!!! The first one. Because the second one is meh

aP81vqY.jpg

I. CANNOT. WAIT.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*