AMD GPU for i5 2320

Which is the best GPU I can get that won't get bottlenecked by an Intel Core i5 2320 @ 3.0Ghz ????

Which is the best GPU I can get that won't get bottlenecked by an Intel Core i5 2320 @ 3.0Ghz ????

budget and resolution.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

i have a i5 2310 , anything up to a 980 , upgrade only for sli

i have a i5 2310 , anything up to a 980 , upgrade only for sli

He did say an AMD GPU lol, I would wait for the new RX 3XX series to come out, but if you really want to you can get any Single AMD GPU. IF you want to crossfire consider a higher end CPU so it wont bottleneck.

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master

He did say an AMD GPU lol, I would wait for the new RX 3XX series to come out, but if you really want to you can get any Single AMD GPU. IF you want to crossfire consider a higher end CPU so it wont bottleneck.

yeah he did say amd gpu , but the highest end gpu (the 980 ) has the highest bottleneck , so i was just saying any single gpu would be ok . don't contradict just to show you know something...  

budget and resolution.

I have a budget of $300-$400.

GPU should be able to handle 1080p at Ultra

Is the R9 280X a good pick for the CPU ??

How much? If the GTX 970 is only 20-30 bucks more go with the 970, it offers great performance.

Or you can get a cheap nice third party cooled R9 290-290X

How much? If the GTX 970 is only 20-30 bucks more go with the 970, it offers great performance.

Or you can get a cheap nice third party cooled R9 290-290X

Dude I live in India. The price difference between the two cards here is around 250-300$

That's why I want to go with the 280X

I found a R9 290 and a GTX 970 for 300$. Which one should I get ?? (don't want to upgrade my 600 watt PSU)