Free Far Cry 4 With 840 Evo Purchase (256GB and Up)

Mr_Boberto

Dont know if this has been posted or not but Samsung and Ubisoft are offering a copy of Far Cry 4 with the purchase of any 840 Evo 250GB and up. 

Thats a pretty sweet deal combined with the discounted Evos floating around right now for Black Friday.

http://www.samsung.com/us/promotions/far-cry-4/

I Bought a 1TB SSD from Newegg for $360 and in my order confirmation i got a Far Cry 4 Game coupon as well. So i know Newegg is honoring the deal and i think i heard a few other places are also honoring it as well.

It is 250 and up yea. Iv just been looking for a good 1TB deal and jumped on one when i saw it and was pleasantly surprised when there was a free copy of Far Cry 4 with my order lol.

So basically 500gb and up because EVO isnt in 256GB :D

Samsung has 120,250,500 instead of 128,256,512

Edit: seriously wtf samsung! Saying its 256gb and up when all their ssd's are rated at 250gb in descriptions and titles.

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1314029819767.png

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Ha wow yea. But on Samsung's site it has the 250Gb models in the qualifying products section. So im not sure which way to take it lol