Ubuntu On a 64 gig Flash-Drive

Hello! I am not very good with os'es, os's, oses, oss. (whatever, you know what i mean). But I want to "install" Ubuntu on my flash drive. I recently switched to windows so i could play all my games, but i miss Ubuntu. If anybody knows how I could create a bootable flash drive with this (I think that it's called a "bootable drive" anyways) I have 64 gigs of this drive so I have the space for whatever i do. Thanks for your help!

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

The last time I did that, I used the tool pendrivelinux.com suggests.

Their Ubuntu step-by-step instructions are from a while ago, so the latest version it mentions is 12.04, but I imagine it works with newer versions as well.

Also, consider dual-booting or using Ubuntu in a virtual machine.

The last time I did that, I used the tool pendrivelinux.com suggests.

Their Ubuntu step-by-step instructions are from a while ago, so the latest version it mentions is 12.04, but I imagine it works with newer versions as well.

Also, consider dual-booting or using Ubuntu in a virtual machine.

only problem with dual booting is....(plz don't kill me...)I have a 250 gig hdd...  but ill check out the link

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

I have a 250 gig hdd...

Well, it's not like Linux needs a lot. The Lubuntu install I'm posting this from is currently using 5.5 GB of the 40GB volume I've given it.

Well, it's not like Linux needs a lot. The Lubuntu install I'm posting this from is currently using 5.5 GB of the 40GB volume I've given it.

okay, but still... my hdd is almost full. Thanks for your help! douwnloading Ububtu now... 

Another distro named Slax could be run completely from USB drive. You could even plug it to another PC and boot to your settings.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

okay, but still... my hdd is almost full. Thanks for your help! douwnloading Ububtu now... 

My Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS install is only 5.71 GB with all of my software. Surely you can make enough space to allocate at least 10 GB to a Ubuntu partition.

Another distro named Slax could be run completely from USB drive. You could even plug it to another PC and boot to your settings.

meh, a little to "windowsy" for me. Thanks though!

My Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS install is only 5.71 GB with all of my software. Surely you can make enough space to allocate at least 10 GB to a Ubuntu partition.

I suppose...